WISCONSIN IS TRENDING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION !!!!!!

Typical asinine bull shit from the queen of deflection. Garner your shit get your "lucky Pierre" and STFU. If you are unable to comprehend what is posted just sit and pop your zits. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You were quoted accurately, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, so scurry along to your little rodent nest and hide from the light of the truth.
You were quoted accurately, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, so scurry along to your little rodent nest and hide from the light of the truth.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Time for you to drag out a cartoon as you lost the discussion talking about one Bush while I was another. If you have a shitty outlook it is because your head is embedded firmly in your ass. You are knee deep in stupid.
Time for you to drag out a cartoon as you lost the discussion talking about one Bush while I was another. If you have a shitty outlook it is because your head is embedded firmly in your ass. You are knee deep in stupid. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You ARE the fucking cartoon, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You can't back up your earlier assertions, so you squirm and deflect like the moron you are.
You ARE the fucking cartoon, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You can't back up your earlier assertions, so you squirm and deflect like the moron you are.
You can't discredit them so you just spew your usual horse shit. Empty suit.
You can't discredit them so you just spew your usual horse shit. Empty suit. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You still haven't posted anything to dispute the facts or support your earlier post, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You still haven't posted anything to dispute the facts or support your earlier post, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMAO you are the one who attack my post, your short term memory is as fucked as the rest of you. You have NO facts. Empty suit.
LMAO you are the one who attack my post, your short term memory is as fucked as the rest of you. You have NO facts. Empty suit. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Here's the facts, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait and UBL declared war on the U.S. They are guilty of "starting two wars", Ekim the Inbred Chimp -- nobody else as you ignorantly tried to assert in an earlier post!
Here's the facts, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait and UBL declared war on the U.S. They are guilty of "starting two wars", Ekim the Inbred Chimp -- nobody else as you ignorantly tried to assert in an earlier post! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And who was president at that time ? Simple Jack.
And who was president at that time ? Simple Jack. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator was president when UBL declared war on the U.S., Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and it was Bush41 that pushed Hussein out of Kuwait.
Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator was president when UBL declared war on the U.S., Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and it was Bush41 that pushed Hussein out of Kuwait.
Now take a deep breath,,what president was my post about?
Now take a deep breath,,what president was my post about? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You made an ignorant assertion that someone other than UBL and Saddam Hussein started two wars, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and you cannot back that up with facts.
You made an ignorant assertion that someone other than UBL and Saddam Hussein started two wars, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and you cannot back that up with facts. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Fact Bush went into Afghanistan after 911 .
Fact Bush went into Iraq after failing in Afghanistan.
Fact Bush said that is the man who tried to kill my Daddy.
Can you post the decoration of war by either Saddam Hussein or OBL ?
Fact Bush went into Afghanistan after 911 .
Fact Bush went into Iraq after failing in Afghanistan.
Fact Bush said that is the man who tried to kill my Daddy.
Can you post the decoration of war by either Saddam Hussein or OBL ? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Fact is, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, Bush43 didn't start either one of those wars, you dumb-fuck!
Fact is, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, Bush43 didn't start either one of those wars, you dumb-fuck! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Babble on ass wipe he was president he owns it ....
Babble on ass wipe he was president he owns it .... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Bush43 wasn't president when UBL declared war on the U.S. or when Hussein invaded Kuwait, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.