gale is gone

You're not missing anything Originally Posted by Jam3768

if you say so
Correct. The reality is one could fill a stadium full of athletes "that could have been great if they hadn't had a knee injury." The one year he had was truly outstanding for the time. However, look at Sayers numbers compared to Thurman Thomas(RB BUF). Thomas' numbers for many seasons shattered Sayers numbers for his outstanding 1966 season and rarely is Thomas considered in the conversation of "greatest running back."

+1

Watch "Pros vs Joes". The weekend warriors don't stand a chance against men who made it through a single NFL season. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Thurman Thomas is also a member of the Hall of Fame dumb fuck
Thurman Thomas is also a member of the Hall of Fame dumb fuck Originally Posted by Jam3768
Duh.

And his numbers deserve his induction and Gale's numbers don't.

I said "greatest running backs of all time." Learn to read. And control your anger.
That's rich. A total fucking moron like you is telling me to learn to read. Absolutely hilarious
Duh.

And his numbers deserve his induction and Gale's numbers don't.

I said "greatest running backs of all time." Learn to read. And control your anger. Originally Posted by gnadfly

Thurman Thomas most definitively has HOF numbers. he's 16th all time.

16 Thurman Thomas 12,074

the dude hasn't taken a snap in decades .. and he's still 16th. and he played in 4 straight Super Bowls. with Jimmy Kelly as his QB. by the law of coin toss averages the Bills should have won one at least of those games. they lost all four in a cosmic fluke

Thomas is in both the NFL and College HOF

the NFL HOF should be a numbers thing. it's become a ring thing .. to some. like the WORST HOF QB EVER

Joe Namath

WORST QB HOF EVER

this bum threw more INT's than he did TD's he's a BUM he got lucky once against a weak Colts team with an aging past his prime Unitas (who came off the bench in his defense, Earl Morrall started .. yes that Earl Morall who SAVED Miami's undefeated season) and won the game at a time when the merger between the NFC and AFC was questioned.

Namath is the MOST OVERRATED QB IN NFL HISTORY

NO. Namath is the MOST OVERRATED HOF PLAYER EVER
Try acrually listening to your dumb fucking president and see if you can tell how many of his numerous lies you should not believe
That's rich. A total fucking moron like you is telling me to learn to read. Absolutely hilarious Originally Posted by Jam3768
Anger and rage is not healthy! Please be respectful towards other members! Your hatred is showing. I suggest getting a good nights sleep and turn off msnbc!
I suggest you shut the fuck up and disappear you pompous ass
Back on topic

He was a good man. Not HOF material.
Back on topic

He was a good man. Not HOF material. Originally Posted by winn dixie
What an ignoramus. You are half right. For once. Yes he was a good man.

And yes he definitely belongs in the hall of fame
I suggest you shut the fuck up and disappear you pompous ass Originally Posted by Jam3768

Very reflective of your peers! Cannot control their tempers. Please follow the guidelines that you agreed to when logging in! I suggest reading some scriptures!
I suggest you shut the fuck up and disappear you pompous ass Originally Posted by Jam3768

All the best
ECCIE Worldwide
Sorry NGT that some want to derail your great thread!
He is showing disrespect to all of us and to a great role model to young black kids!
Sorry NGT that some want to derail your great thread!
He is showing disrespect to all of us and to a great role model to young black kids! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Fuck you and the donkey you rode in on you pompous ass.

By the way-- my inbox is still empty. Where is this earth shattering message which you spoke of so glibly
Fuck you and the donkey you rode in on you pompous ass.

By the way-- my inbox is still empty. Where is this earth shattering message which you spoke of so glibly Originally Posted by Jam3768

All the best
ECCIE Worldwide