• BLM69
  • 06-02-2020, 08:58 PM
Please don't send me spam PMs Sherry. Thank you Originally Posted by mrredcat43
She wanted you to be her 361 review LOL
Please don't send me spam PMs Sherry. Thank you
MILF 50+ LOL

77 is a GREAT GREAT GRANDMA

GGGRFR - Great Great Grandma Run Forrest Run

(I should have wrote a review... WORSE EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD...)
I have seen Sherry before (though its been a while and under a different handle). I would definitely see her again when I find myself in the area.
to mrredcat and u4sineipreggin---i was not sending you spam-
-both of you made negative comments about me on this thread --when we have never met----i was just replying to your comments-
-obviously i will NEVER CONTACT EITHER OF YOU AGAIN
HAVE A GOOD DAY--PEACE
You have sent me a spam PM as well. I have no grandma toothless BJ fetish so never PM me again. You should have hit me up when you were 50 years younger well before I was even born and my parents even met.
I have seen Sherry before (though its been a while and under a different handle). I would definitely see her again when I find myself in the area. Originally Posted by superchicken
Is it time for an eye exam?
You have sent me a spam PM as well. I have no grandma toothless BJ fetish so never PM me again. You should have hit me up when you were 50 years younger well before I was even born and my parents even met. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
to mrredcat and u4sineipreggin---i was not sending you spam-
-both of you made negative comments about me on this thread --when we have never met----i was just replying to your comments-
-obviously i will NEVER CONTACT EITHER OF YOU AGAIN
HAVE A GOOD DAY--PEACE Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW

SMH
Is it time for an eye exam? Originally Posted by U4SinepReggin
Who said I was lookin?
  • BLM69
  • 06-06-2020, 03:10 PM
Who said I was lookin? Originally Posted by superchicken
Bet you were feeling
Does being asked for a gum job bother you?
Does being asked for a gum job bother you? Originally Posted by Feeler
Not at all. I had one years before Sherry. Gummies are really great. I will be visiting Sherry again. I think she is a treasure and we should support her and her activities. I have had women on this site practice ageism against me (sight unseen) and refuse to see me. I don't like it done to me and I wlll not do it to others.
Any of you guys ever had a gummy bare bbbj? Where an older provider removes her dentures and gums you with no teeth? Did you like the way it felt? Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW
Never had it but maybe I should try.
I saw Sherry on May 3 and the experience was spectacular.