thats a thing?? odd sex fetishes

HMMM Max...interesting!

Im not sure if its a fetish...but my guy gets turned on by pouring warm oil all over my booty and sliding his pkg on it....if it is a fetish,i think its called an "Italian" or an "ass job".
"My wife use to like to suck my cock while I was asleep."

Why not anymore?
Mine is definitely oral ass fetish. Want to take a little DATO to an extended TUHA session. Just start slow, hopefully she can relax, and tongue fuck her, with as much penetration as possible.
I can only ejaculate when my balls are being squeezed in a girls armpit
DAMNNNNNNNN yall are making me all warm & giggly!!
I love to shoot my load all over a lady then play with it and snowball. So hot!
mmmm yes mr z we can do that!!!
[B][COLOR=Red]
Cum Fetish
People who identify as having a cum fetish are aroused by the act of cumming on their partner, being cummed on, and / or images of people who have been cummon-on. Something about the sticky mess of ejaculate on someone’s face, stomach, chest, or ass is tantalizing to those with a cum fetish.

I have this one lol!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
You also CAUSE this one! LOL
Love DATY while the lady has a smoke. Why is that so hard to find ?
Mine is being forced to wear diapers. Hate that I have this fetish, but no matter the mood it gets me going!
You also CAUSE this one! LOL Originally Posted by GolfNut6372

mmmmm mmmm

kink on my fellow pervs!!
Odd sex masturbation one is a odd number.
I can only ejaculate when my balls are being squeezed in a girls armpit Originally Posted by bf0082
*Trying to envision how this would work, anatomy and position-wise ...*
Ive given a few pearl necklaces to women then licked some up and playfully kissed them with it. It can be fun with the right person if the chemistry is there.....
Cum Fetish
People who identify as having a cum fetish are aroused by the act of cumming on their partner, being cummed on, and / or images of people who have been cummon-on. Something about the sticky mess of ejaculate on someone’s face, stomach, chest, or ass is tantalizing to those with a cum fetish.

I have this one lol!
[/COLOR] Originally Posted by DallasRain

[QUOTE=DallasRain

[COLOR=Red
Well Dallasrain,i found one place you can fullfill your fantasy.
I had a chance to visit Tokyo Valentino in Atlanta,Ga this past Sunday.its a adult toy store up front and adult sex club down stairs in the back.
They have private and open play rooms for all kind of fetishes.
In one room they have a bed in the middle with a vinyl mattress where you can lay down and have guys cum all over you.hehe.
Afterwards they have locker rooms with showers so you can clean up if you want.
Check them out if you ever visit Altanta and let me know when you go so i can be one of the guys to cum on you.hehe
Heres the website.
https://www.tokyovalentino.com