Another terrorist brought to this country by Obama

According to Bambino, who has no reason to support me, LBJ started the "Chain migration" policy. All presidents since then, Republican and Democrat, have had the opportunity to change it. No one has. The point I was making is that the policies that allowed Ullah to enter the country when he did still exist today. The fact that Ullah happened to enter the country while Obama was in office is pure coincidence. It could have happened under any president starting with LBJ and continuing through Trump. From what I can find, Obama did nothing to affect it. If Trump wants to change the policy, fine by me. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I never said otherwise. The chain goes back specifically to Ted Kennedy but the lottery... that's not LBJ. No sir, not LBJ.
  • R.M.
  • 12-13-2017, 05:34 AM
I think Putin is hot. WTF is wrong with me?
I never said otherwise. The chain goes back specifically to Ted Kennedy but the lottery... that's not LBJ. No sir, not LBJ. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Your comment which started the thread would imply otherwise, that Obama is solely responsible for Ullah being in the country.

2011, chain migration, thank you Obama, may I another? Comments?
Note the comma.
I think Putin is hot. WTF is wrong with me? Originally Posted by R.M.
It's called the Electra affect.