politics of the super bowl

Well, the little Columbian looked pretty damned good o night.

In the great American “ass-a-thon” between her and JLo, Shakira has my vote. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Oh yeah, most certainly. A geat ass. J-Lo kinda bottomed-out. Let it hang too low. Has a lot of maximus in the gluteus. And it kinda looked more wide than bulbous and sticking out.

Great ass shot from Shakira writhing on the floor. The flip of the back of the skirt was a great view. The waistline is what's needs addressing.

I've always said if J-Lo's ass was as big as her tits, and vice versa, she would be top-notch
I'm rooting for the KC Chiefs, not because Al Bundy sez so; I hate San Franciso. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
the Niners. Mahomes is a cocky punk. and the Patriots let Jimmy G go when they should have kept him to replace that old tire Brady. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

fuck yes!!! KC wins!!!! bahahhhaahahahaha!!!!!

cocky Mahomes finally lit up the 4th qtr.

wasn't expecting another touchdown from KC when they were leading 24-20 with 1 minute left. nice touch.

that really let the air out of the prissy-9ers.

21 pts in 4th qtr.. damn.....
fuck it...

Oh wow, really? How fucking interesting...

I guess next you will let us in on the outfit JLow is wearing or her lip gloss

God Damn ... let's rename this the Pussified Political Forum.

"How do you feel about Kobe..."

"Super Bowl Ads..."

Ads...not the fucking Super Bowl but the fucking ads. Originally Posted by WTF
Why such a bad mood.

They displayed two MILF types so old guys like us WOULD comment.

You talk like the Super Bowl is just a football game. It’s not. It’s an event where other aspects, (good and bad), take up just as much of the stage.

It was a great game. One of the best I can remember.

You need to lighten up and smell the roses for a minute or two. You have an entire year to be distraught as you watch the Democrats self destruct.
Great asstime show this year. Much better than Justin Timberlake and Maroon 5 the years before.

So Jay-Z got paid 25 million to bring talent to the Superbowl halftime (actually just a payoff). He did. Then he and Beyonce didn't stand for the anthem. How's that for playing both sides of the street?
Fun game to watch no matter which team you rooted for. I was for KC because they are so offensive-minded. SF is young and will be back. As will KC.
Why such a bad mood.

You talk like the Super Bowl is just a football game. It’s not. It’s an event where other aspects, (good and bad), take up just as much of the stage.

You need to lighten up and smell the roses for a minute or two. You have an entire year to be distraught as you watch the Democrats self destruct. Originally Posted by Jackie S
+1
as far as j lo and shakira goes

shakira was easier on the eyes and, unlike j lo, didn't make me wince

j lo needs to watch the rerun a few times and never ever repeat this routine

and yes they did display the military but no police

if kobe was mentioned I missed that

dueling mini mike and orange man commercials

google's commercial lacked any bright spot or proper touch of humor, was just a depressing bit of poorly written junk, so bad it reminded me in a way of a junior high science project where the kid makes a rocket out of a toilet paper roll, wraps it in tin foil and sticks it on a poster board

I did like the avocado poke at hsn and qvc, the ad people knew their audience

I, for one, will be glad when ball cap designs go back to normal and the big head puff look where the wearer looks like a down syndrome adult is over
shakira and J-Lo.... good music except for the spanish bits.

thought some of their dances were overly too sexual...
  • WTF
  • 02-03-2020, 09:25 AM
Why such a bad mood.

You need to lighten up and smell the roses for a minute or two. You have an entire year to be distraught as you watch the Democrats self destruct. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You're talking milf ass... which I have no problem discussing but the OP wanted to talk about politics.

Those two thing's are slightly different.

I go with the Columbian!
Wow, I just saw the Pepsi commercial with some black chick holding a can of Pepsi, singing “Paint it Black” by the Stones.

I wonder how much they have to play Mick and Company for using that song? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Maybe they just steal it like Fat Daddy Trump does for his rallies.
Maybe they just steal it like Fat Daddy Trump does for his rallies. Originally Posted by matchingmole

the only thing Trump steals is elections from Hillary.

BAHHAHHAHAAAAAAA
Doesn’t Trump have pussy grabbing strippers wearing AMERICAN flags at his rally’s?

Meanwhile, he sits in the dressing room with a magnifying glass and tweezers trying to mix a batch....

Fucking embarrassing.

I suppose yous patriotic Trumpholians do the same.