Providers probably have enough jerks to deal with.

I hate to hear stories like beautiful Lola's. She is a consummate business lady. Always respectful to me and herself. Then for her to have to deal with jerks like that you would understand if she responded in kind. Somehow I want to apologize for the jerks. All I can think to do is try to be even nicer.
Wow diddle did I really just read what you posted. You have always been so mean and hateful to me. I'm glad to see your going to be nicer.
"dumb bitch karmas a bitch, who the fuck do you think you are?, im going to expose your ass out on eccie, ill never see an ass like you, but how much for two hours?" Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
WhatDaPhuck?
Thank you JP. You are truly a gem. I like you a lot and I know that you will go very far in this business just like I have. You have the same spunk and go get attitude. Don't let anyone change that about you ever. You are beautiful and a very wise smart woman. Love ya. TE Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Aww, thanks boo!!

This is a paraphrase of what I dealt with this weekend... set up with a cocky guy on p411 for Sunday he texts me all day Wednesday Thursday and Friday several times to the point of exhaustion... Friday he texts asking if I can go over now. I tell him I can't im in Houston he then says he will pay to fly me to dallas for an hour then return me to Houston... ummmm no! Sunday, four hours before our set time he texts and says "well I guess ill still see you even though you blew me off on Friday" I explained he is not my to priority on Friday I had a set schedule had business in houston and him trying to cut people out was not cool.... 30 minutes before our schedules apt he text asking ", are you coming or not?" I told him based on his response I figured he cancelled. He then berated me through text while I was away from my phone "dumb bitch karmas a bitch, who the fuck do you think you are?, im going to expose your ass out on eccie, ill never see an ass like you, but how much for two hours?" .... wow!! I simply responded letting him know not to contact me again and ill be forwarding his messages to gina.... I had the strongest feeling this is the sweettreat predator lol!!!! Ladies contact me for his p411 handle Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
You are too pretty, too nice, and have too great of a reputation to need to deal with assholes like that. He should know better. There is no reason that someone should get mad that any provider is not available earlier than their scheduled time.

There are so many beautiful women on here to just name a few replying to this thread, Jillian, Tara, Lola & Eva that should not have to go through the headaches that occur quite frequently. There are jerks on both sides of the isle, myself just put then on ignore, if not comfortable seeing someone do to posting just stay away.... Originally Posted by TexasCowboy
aww you said I was beautiful!!
Aww, thanks boo!!

You are too pretty, too nice, and have too great of a reputation to need to deal with assholes like that. He should know better. There is no reason that someone should get mad that any provider is not available earlier than their scheduled time.

aww you said I was beautiful!! Originally Posted by Jillian Price

awww, but you are Jillian!
Thanks pretty lady! I haven't been around that long (it will be a year next month) so it's great to be listed with you awesome ladies!
Gawd knows I love a threAD where hobbyists can't wait to pile on about what gentlemen they are and everybody else with a dick who can fog a mirror is an asshole and how they are morally offended at the very thought that jerks exist. They're almost as good as the "Give a ho a hug" or "Let's tell the hookers how nice they are and how much we love them" threADS. All of which are so patently transparent as to make grown men with an opinion throw up in their mouths a little. Looky here. Jerks exist for a reason. To make everybody's day a little shittier. Like the jerks who proclaim what jerks they're not. Now that's a real sunny day gone fucked up, eh?

What's that line? Act III, Scene II of Hamlet? "The lady(boys) doth protest too much, methinks."

C'mon, you wanna give the ladies a high five, do it without a selfie attaboy attached. It's a little more manly. Nothing buys charm points like humility.

By the way I love all you bitches and will gladly pay you in advance and wax your car with a pantyliner because there are too many assholes in the world and I'm not one of them. Well, except maybe to Tara but we have an understanding, even if the mods don't like it
Gawd knows I love a threAD where hobbyists can't wait to pile on about what gentlemen they are and everybody else with a dick who can fog a mirror is an asshole and how they are morally offended at the very thought that jerks exist. They're almost as good as the "Give a ho a hug" or "Let's tell the hookers how nice they are and how much we love them" threADS. All of which are so patently transparent as to make grown men with an opinion throw up in their mouths a little. Looky here. Jerks exist for a reason. To make everybody's day a little shittier. Like the jerks who proclaim what jerks they're not. Now that's a real sunny day gone fucked up, eh?

What's that line? Act III, Scene II of Hamlet? "The lady(boys) doth protest too much, methinks."

C'mon, you wanna give the ladies a high five, do it without a selfie attaboy attached. It's a little more manly. Nothing buys charm points like humility.

By the way I love all you bitches and will gladly pay you in advance and wax your car with a pantyliner because there are too many assholes in the world and I'm not one of them. Well, except maybe to Tara but we have an understanding, even if the mods don't like it Originally Posted by phildo

By the way I love all you bitches and will gladly pay you in advance and wax your car with a pantyliner because there are too many assholes in the world and I'm not one of them. Well, except maybe to Tara but we have an understanding, even if the mods don't like it Originally Posted by phildo
I agree the asshole/fucktards keep these "threADs" interesting as well, that's why people make the world go around. I bet a lot of the assjerks are more respectable in person then they appear on these forums. I type who I am, genuinely. I am sure a lot of these assholes type who they wish they were in "real life" lol!!!
I agree the asshole/fucktards keep these "threADs" interesting as well, that's why people make the world go around. I bet a lot of the assjerks are more respectable in person then they appear on these forums. I type who I am, genuinely. I am sure a lot of these assholes type who they wish they were in "real life" lol!!! Originally Posted by dongeykong
of course they do
Uh Tara??? I guess you are kidding right??? I have never been hateful to you. In fact you were one that said something nice on a thread I had going a while back.
If you are serious we need to have lunch and talk a bit. I think you are a fine woman..????

Wow! I'm impressed . . . name calling from the safety of a computer . . . truly a giant among men.

Now I feel all unmanly and stuff . . . oh, no, never mind, its gas.

Here, have a scotch and calm down.
Uh Tara??? I guess you are kidding right??? I have never been hateful to you. In fact you were one that said something nice on a thread I had going a while back.
If you are serious we need to have lunch and talk a bit. I think you are a fine woman..???? Originally Posted by diddleman
Yes babydoll it was a joke. From what your thread said about Lola. But lunch of yes we need to do that.
Its taras birthday diddleman!! Where are you taking US to lunch?! Ha ha! Jk

I only responded to his thirtieth text with "do not contact me i will be reporting you to gina" i didnt go all mexican ninja on his ass like i should have lol jk
Wow! I'm impressed . . . name calling from the safety of a computer . . . truly a giant among men. Originally Posted by Halfbad

Amen! Self aggrandizement, though, you know, that shit's OK! You're not really beating off alone if your dog's home!

And I love Tara, too, but all you serious self back slapping ho sycophants are really boring, which was the whole point. Lets talk about pussy eating and washing our asses and how hot tan lines on tiities are and shit instead of how wonderful some of us are and how disgusting the entire concept of a bunch of grown men kissing hooker ass in public is.