What's up with hispanic and black girls...

marketing.. a lot of guys love mixed girls, but would never go near a black girl.. I would prefer honesty, and the sales technique doesn't work on me.. I like my Latinas direct from the Barrio, if you will, and I'm a blacker the berry sweeter the juice kind of guy.

the "mixed" lie is not any different than saying $100 for 30 minutes, then up-selling for specific acts. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
+1 Chung.
  • TSSL
  • 09-03-2016, 07:30 AM
I really could go all in with this thread, but i will be good CHUNGFUYBUT

And zip it
Sugarcoating aside, it's a n-word hating world. Not just the 'good ol' USofA, but the world in general. Being black is THE MOST DIFFICULT EXISTENCE in the world. There's no disputing it, and there's no close second.

Even worse is how everything in the black/African culture has been stolen, stripped, and rebranded into something else. Even now, the government of South Africa is WHITE, and is that way as long as diamonds, gold, and silver remains in the grounds.

Pyramids stripped of their gold coating. Sphinx defaced by a POS German dirtbag. Slavery. Did I forget anything?

Oh, but don't get upset and complain, black people, because being a whiner is not cool. Get over it, but remember the Confederacy, and 9/11.

Oh, btw, what's up with those reparations!?!?!!

Woe is me!!!!! I'm so mistreated!!!

The world owe me a living!!!

Feel sorry for me! Give me free stuff!
Who knows whatever gets them in the door. I like all ethnicities....except dipshits.
Woe is me!!!!! I'm so mistreated!!!

The world owe me a living!!!

Feel sorry for me! Give me free stuff! Originally Posted by Super Sonic

It ain't about 'free stuff', boy!! Your pathetic, savage, rapey ancestors did a grave injustice to at least three different people. And by people I mean a whole race. Debts carry down just like family fortunes.

It's time to pay the piper.
  • broes
  • 09-05-2016, 07:23 PM
Sugarcoating aside, it's a n-word hating world. Not just the 'good ol' USofA, but the world in general. Being black is THE MOST DIFFICULT EXISTENCE in the world. There's no disputing it, and there's no close second. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
There are plenty of amazing African Americans that add a positive influence to our culture and society, regardless of hardship and struggle -- real Americans. What's holding you back? Maybe you can elevate yourself from race-baiting and self-pity so you can reach that level.

Why do you need to go there anyway? You're getting pussy, right? What's the problem?
It ain't about 'free stuff', boy!! Your pathetic, savage, rapey ancestors did a grave injustice to at least three different people. And by people I mean a whole race. Debts carry down just like family fortunes.

It's time to pay the piper. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Wow prepare for Urkels wraith.....white folks be afraid, very afraid........LMAO!!!
Aaaand perfectly on cue, left nut licker and right nut licker.
Aaaand perfectly on cue, left nut licker and right nut licker. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
you really talk a lot about gay shit.....did somebody do something to you when you were younger? maybe a stranger in the park? or is all that gay talk a frustrated fantasy? its cool nobodys judging you......well not publicly brah..........
Sugarcoating aside, it's a n-word hating world. Not just the 'good ol' USofA, but the world in general. Being black is THE MOST DIFFICULT EXISTENCE in the world. There's no disputing it, and there's no close second.

Even worse is how everything in the black/African culture has been stolen, stripped, and rebranded into something else. Even now, the government of South Africa is WHITE, and is that way as long as diamonds, gold, and silver remains in the grounds.

Pyramids stripped of their gold coating. Sphinx defaced by a POS German dirtbag. Slavery. Did I forget anything?

Oh, but don't get upset and complain, black people, because being a whiner is not cool. Get over it, but remember the Confederacy, and 9/11.

Oh, btw, what's up with those reparations!?!?!!

Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Maybe if y'all got jobs, quit killing each other, and raised the babies you make we'd look at you differently.

You saying being black is the most difficult existence in the world shows how ignorant and racist you really are.

Reparations - how long were YOU a slave? For shits and giggles, I'd say ask your father for you family history but pretty sure you have no idea of who he is.
Maybe if y'all got jobs, quit killing each other, and raised the babies you make we'd look at you differently.

You saying being black is the most difficult existence in the world shows how ignorant and racist you really are.

Reparations - how long were YOU a slave? For shits and giggles, I'd say ask your father for you family history but pretty sure you have no idea of who he is. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I don't know about reparations for Urkel....but I got some ARBYS coupons he can have....as long as he doesn't go after whiteys..........

Reparations - how long were YOU a slave? For shits and giggles, I'd say ask your father for you family history but pretty sure you have no idea of who he is. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Ok, who has it worse, guy??? Don't strain your two brain cells trying to figure out who.

Yes or no question (hint: the answer is YES or NO, not some bullshit answer that dodges the question). Would you rather be black than other race?? Would you PREFER TO BE BLACK than to be any other race on the planet??

The fallout from slavery has been passed down, just like the wealth from it. Say differently. Deny it, boy!! Say it ain't true.

Deny the savagery, too, of burning people alive, lynchings, rapes, chopping off body parts, using BABIES AS GATOR BAIT.

Tell me, how does is feel KNOWING that you're going to hell???

Pyramids stripped of their gold coating. Sphinx defaced by a POS German dirtbag. Slavery. Did I forget anything? Originally Posted by Randall Creed
I'm not going to address all of that, but the Sphinx was not defaced by a German. Or by one of Napolean's artillery officers in the 1800s. There are sketches from 1738 that show the Sphinx with its nose missing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Sphinx_of_Giza

No one really knows how the Sphinx lost its nose. It was probably just gravity and weathering.

And the pyramids were never coated in gold. That would be a monumental amount of gold, even by today's standards. That much gold didn't exist in the ancient world.

However, the pyramids were coated in brilliant white limestone. But limestone is soft and would have weathered away. But most of it was stolen by Egyptians themselves over the millennia. It was long gone by the time of Christ.

https://www.fastcodesign.com/3037815...hiny-it-glowed