Northeast loses 40% of House seats as people flee high-tax states

10 years ago, she advertised on ErosNY and was over $2000 then. I remember the ads.

You don't have $400, never mind $2000, liar.

And we are supposed to believe a 31 year old woman told you she was 38, instead of 28, liar?

Again, I ask: How did you come up with the number 48? Math error, right? Originally Posted by ExNYer
And another thing you worthless piece of shit: IF YOU SMELL BULLSHIT, I SUGGEST YOU WASH YOUR DICK OFF............

Bitch, you force me to shove another shit sandwich down your throat, you REALLY won't be happy with everyone laughing at you!

Back then she used 2 provider identities with different rates.....she used a regular identity and HDH identity....the HDH identity was intended to pull in suckers like you!

AGAIN I tell you shit4brains, she told me her age....she advertised 33 but was 38 10 years ago....feel free to continue bragging about fucking old ladies and grossly overpaying for the privilege...we're free to continue laughing at you.... Originally Posted by LowRider69
Liar. I notice you didn't list her other name so we could check it. She can fill her schedule as a HDH. Why would she have a cheap rate?

38? Liar. Any article you read about her says she was born in March 1973. So, 10 years ago she was 31 years old.

Explain why she would advertise 2 years older and tell you she was 7 years older. I have never heard of a provider saying she was older than she actually was.

Post a link to any of your past reviews, liar. Let's see if you have ever done one.
And another thing you worthless piece of shit: IF YOU SMELL BULLSHIT, I SUGGEST YOU WASH YOUR DICK OFF............

Bitch, you force me to shove another shit sandwich down your throat, you REALLY won't be happy with everyone laughing at you! Originally Posted by LowRider69
If anyone smells shit, it must be your breath.

I repeat my question: Where did you come up with 48 years old? You said in your first post that she was 48 after you read her Wiki post. But Wiki says she is 41 years old.

You've never seen her in your life, so we know she didn't tell you she was 38 years old 10 years ago.

Post a link to a review from any one of your many handles, you closet homo.