Question for the providers :):)

Bring on my points....it will be worth it to put your stupid ass on blast Originally Posted by Analeese
Mic drop! This clown is funny.
I'm getting serval PM's from hobbyist and providers ... Originally Posted by suiram77
What was it somebody said in this very thread?

Well no proof then it didn't happen, and I Dare you to do it show us ... Originally Posted by suiram77
I absolutely look at posts and the reviews the guy has written. I cater to certain clientele and there are some men that I won't meet because of all the b.s. surrounding them. I broke my rule once and it bit me in the butt. He was a complete gentleman with me but then had to throw my name all over the place like a blanket to put out fires. It's funny. People can be anything they want to be on the internet and some choose to be assholes, bullies, pot stirers and just plain disrespectful. Sad times.
To answer your original question OP, Yes, yes, a thousand times yes. I always scan through previous posts not only for insight on whether we will be sexually compatible. There are a few activities on my will not do list, and I like to know beforehand if they are into those things.

Well to be honest, I am very sexual flexible. And in my opinion sexually gifted with an intense obsession in giving mind blowing orgasms. I literally have to make my partner cum like they never have before. I mean a true orgasm, where you get lost in the pleasurable sensations so much that you feel it all over your body. That mixture of mental and physical pleasure that you can still feel hours later. Wait, what was I posting about? Lol, sorry I will wrap this up.

I also scan their posts to see whether our personalities will clash. I do not get along with everyone and I do not want to waste my time or yours. Don't get me wrong, I know there are some cases where people have an Eccie persona, and a RW persona. I always feel the real you is somewhere in the middle.
Ladies do you consider how a guy post on the boards and his views and opinions on topics before seeing a him?

And if so then how do you decide this? Originally Posted by suiram77
I was rejected by a top shelf provider because of my previous posts... The ' chemistry read ' by her of me was the cause...
  • Gbfsl
  • 06-21-2017, 07:58 AM
[QUOTE=Kendall4U;1059643505]

" I broke my rule once and it bit me in the butt. "

No.....that was me biting you in the butt, but only because I thought you liked it. (I do like your butt). JS
Seriously wondering why I did not permanently disable my account... Originally Posted by OneStarLuck07
+1

Bring on my points....it will be worth it to put your stupid ass on blast Originally Posted by Analeese
Such a way with words. What a total douche.

Ana, if I could somehow take your points, I would gladly do it.
Respect is earn certainly not giving, Originally Posted by suiram77
You should try applying that philosophy to yourself. Do you think you've earned anyone's respect around here? (Yeah we know you don't care)

See this is why it's bad for little boys to grow up not having a father figure around... They never learn how to behave like a man, because they never see one around to learn to imitate. Instead they think acting like a street punk is manly, when instead it's simply pathetic.

I feel bad for you Suiram... I wish you knew who your father was.
You should try applying that philosophy to yourself. Do you think you've earned anyone's respect around here? (Yeah we know you don't care)

See this is why it's bad for little boys to grow up not having a father figure around... They never learn how to behave like a man, because they never see one around to learn to imitate. Instead they think acting like a street punk is manly, when instead it's simply pathetic.

I feel bad for you Suiram... I wish you knew who your father was. Originally Posted by texassapper
My father is God, so I feel really bad for you if you don't know his son, before you leave this side. Thanks for your post
Thanks to all who posted in this thread on topic your contribution is greatly appreciated.

My father is God, so I feel really bad for you if you don't know his son, before you leave this side. Thanks for your post Originally Posted by suiram77

Wow, so apparently Suiram77 DID PM you, then lied about it.

HMMMM...

So...this and he posts that he wants to suck dick, yet still fancies himself a ladies man. And y'all thought I was a troll!
Man it sure does feel great here on Blast island, I guest when you are financially well off everything feels great. Thanks Lucy for my tickets this place is gorgeous boo, hotel is nice, first class was nice, I'm loving this place. I think you said you had tickets to more islands, if so I would love them too, since you are in a very generous mood.

Lmafo kmsl omg rofl
Lmao kmsl omg rofl
Lmao kmsl omg rofl

Originally Posted by suiram77
That's the second time you've said "boo". I'm pretty sure only girls say that. #justsayin