Ladies we fall in love with you because we seek emotional intimacy

But putting the emotional side away....is it not ok to have friendships in the business? I have friends in my business that I can hang out with but yet I still have business with them in which they have to bid and make good on their promises either way.

Can't this business also have friends? Or is that just crazy? Originally Posted by jazzguy

you can have friends just be careful and selective in who you fuck with. girls that are managed cannot have friends period. there are some very popular providers and again I won't confirm city gave me their social media info....but only because of the nature of the relationship. i enjoy watching them grow and mature and be successful in their personal endeavors.
But is being friends....and in business...a blurred boundary? Can I go out to eat with a friend? Have some drinks with a friend? Because they are fun to hang with and talk to....but.....when it moves to intimate it's business. Or is that just not possible in this world? It's not love....but rather just like hanging out with someone. Originally Posted by jazzguy

depends on the girl but there may be occasions where you don't p4p but if you truly want to be a friend then sex shouldn't really be coming up and you shouldnt expect it at the end of time spent. even real world girls are having a hard time these days just giving it away for free. I'm hearing more and more of them complain about this. lol
^^^agreed^^^
Agreed, but ironically I notice some guys do that as well. Not just in the hobby, either. At first it weirded me out when a client started texting me, saying he loved me. Then I realized it was just his way of having a substitute or fantasy. I learned not to get freaked out when it happened. Now I have plenty of guys both in the hobby and not who will say they love me. I just say it right back. It doesn't cost anything and as long as they aren't bothering me or annoying me or overstepping boundries I don't mind spreading the proverbial love at all.

Kindness and declarations of love are so rare, but they mean so much. I have learned to soften my heart, to not clam up and to not be stingy with affection or consideration. I did not feel that way in my 20's, but now that I am 53 I am a lot happier and could not care less what anyone thinks. I have also found that using loving and caring speech and mannerisms makes you feel happier in general than not. Originally Posted by cinderbella

you are sage and have very good vision and perspective...as for me I like to be silly and kid around at times it helps time pass. so if I tell you I love you and i want you to have 10 of my kids that always comes with a coke and a smile. lol
Be An Asshole Like Dorfy & Have No Tards Fall In Love It's Simple!!!
But, I love you Dorfy!
I am in love with providers. But we break up an hour or two later.

This guy has the right idea

Be An Asshole Like Dorfy & Have No Tards Fall In Love It's Simple!!! Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
When you got a foot of deek, who needs lube?
OP-

PM your buddy Wolf turd. He knows the subject well.

You could have saved us all from another worthless thread.
OP-

PM your buddy Wolf turd. He knows the subject well.

You could have saved us all from another worthless thread. Originally Posted by Slitlikr

I'm eating cereal for dinner tonight. my fave Lucky Charms ;-)
I've had providers ask me in private why do their clients fall in love with them? Why can't they keep it simple, basic, and instinctual. Well I'm no expert but in researching the issue I found that 2 PH'd researchers from George Washington U. found that many of us fall in love with you because we crave emotional intimacy for many different reasons.... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Didn't we just have a whole thread about this recently? Why yes, yes we did.

My thoughts then, still my thoughts now:

Going back more than 20 years to my first p4p experience, I've played in many ways for many reasons that changed as my situation changed. I can't say that seeking an intimate emotional connection has ever been one of them.

In my present season of life, being a 40-something divorced dad, having a physique I'm struggling to put back on the right side of "Dad Bod," possessing a severely jaundiced eye when it comes to dating and relationships, appreciating that time and energy for fun and adventure are fleeting, and generally feeling quite cynical about society's rules and expectations surrounding my sexual habits, it all really boils down to this for me right now:

If it floats, flies, or fucks, rent it.

I don't like romance anymore. I don't like seduction anymore. I don't like first dates and getting to know you. I don't like moving in for the first kiss. I don't like getting to second base, saying good night, rubbing one out when I get home, and getting excited for the next date when we'll go all the way. And I sure as hell don't like making love anymore.

I've done all of that shit. Many times. No more. I just wanna fuck. Dirty, naughty, loud, sweaty, fucking.

I appreciate providers who, for just an hour or so, can provide me with the illusion that they feel the same - cut to the chase and get to the fun part, and skip the tedious and ultimately doomed-to-fail relationship shit. Just say goodbye, and if we're both willing and can agree to terms at a future date, we'll do it again. Originally Posted by NMEufdaST8
Hell, I edited that down and put it in my sig.

If I want an emotional connection, I'll get a goddamn dog.
I like the romance, so I suppose the type of men that come to see me will have a slightly higher likelihood of getting emotional than those ladies who don't engage in GFE.

Perhaps there should be two types of providers, with neither being better than the other, but rather better suited for two different types of clientele: the emotionally charged man and the physically charged man.

Furthermore, I feel there is room for a third category of courtesans who are well-versed in satiating the needs of both types of man. Often, the two experiences are mixed in an extended session. And between long visits, there are shorter encounters which alternate between the two types of experiences depending on what the man's needs are for the day.
Fantasy versus Reality.

I was once asked by my ex, "Why I wasn't always the girl that he had read about in my reviews?" (Yes, there was full disclosure.)
My answer was simple.
"Because it's easy to be perfect for an hour or two at a time."

But any more than that... is where fantasy ends and reality begins.
Clients who fall in love, are falling in love with what they may see in a slot of time, but not there to "get the big picture" of who a provider is as a whole person.
I am in love with providers. But we break up an hour or two later.

This guy has the right idea

Originally Posted by zerodahero
This shit makes perfect sense!