dumb as a rock

What you don't say about your tag line is that all it wasn't the "democratic party" burning crosses in their front lawns in the 1960s, it was Southern Democrats in the Democratic Party burning crosses on their lawn in their KKK robes or similar. Most if not all changed affiliation to the Republican party over the next 30 years after a majority in each party of both Democrats and Republicans passed the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the voting rights act of 1965. You completely ignore that Nixon's Southern Strategy (actually Goldwater before that started it) continued the complete transformation of the Republican party being completed by Reagan and the Tea Party. It isn't inconceivable that the Republican Party will follow the Whigs into the dustbin of history since the comparisons are not inconsiderable. Bottom line is that the Republicans are against almost everything that they have been for a decade or more ago (including facts, reason and sanity).

“Those who don't know history (or ignore and misrepresent it) are destined to repeat it.”
Edmund Burke Originally Posted by austxjr
The Rock gave you an answer...
Hildabeast sitting on your Obama voting face. you; slurp, slurp, slurp. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You: dumb, dumb, dumb.
Yes you: are, are, are!
You: dumb, dumb, dumb. Originally Posted by ExNYer
  • Old-T
  • 08-18-2013, 07:58 PM
Yes you: are, are, are! Originally Posted by therock18
Oh isn't THAT clever! Did you learn that one in reform kindergarten?

Too bad they didn't teach you how to answer simple questions like the one below. I know it is hard for someone of limited intelligence, but you can try. We won't laugh at you TOO much.

Of course you don't understand. There are words that contain characters greater than three in length! Originally Posted by therock18
First, just for you educational betterment, those "characters" are typically called "letters".

But more importantly, since you seem to think it is blatantly obvious what tbe home shopping network has to do with bible thumping sleazeballs, and I am too dense to see the conection, why don't you explain it.

I will patiently wait for your superior intellect to explain it. Originally Posted by Old-T
  • Old-T
  • 08-19-2013, 07:34 AM
I'm disappointed. I thought surely by now old rock could answer such a simple question.

Maybe I overestimate him, even at the low expectation I had of him.
rockshall...
  • Old-T
  • 08-19-2013, 09:27 PM
rockshall... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You really think so? I am starting to think he is just another Thumper Wannabe.

Though he does have a lot of Choomshall traits. Loud. Obnoxious. Stupid. Cowardly. Yes, you could be right.
What's up with the camel avatar? Originally Posted by ExNYer

Hildabeast sitting on your Obama voting face. you; slurp, slurp, slurp. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
+1 IFFY! The dumb Yankee fuck, gets all excited every time he thinks about "camel toes", and he obviously ain't too particular.
+1 IFFY! The dumb Yankee fuck, gets all excited every time he thinks about "camel toes", and he obviously ain't too particular. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Better camel toes rather than you slobbering over a man's package.
Better camel toes rather than you slobbering over a man's package. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the one posting pictures of men's packages, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
He's back! The quintessential shit-wallower is back flinging epithets, calling names and making absolutely NO sense. at least we know this fucking numbnuts stands with Marshall. Well played, Corpy, you blithering fool!
will he make it to Labor Day? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
They may make more excuse too STEAL, and dzug( attempted mur, memory loss, or cause brain damage) too coverup their orginal crime(been going on for a while... every restauart in houston knows about johnny)... o o o pre crime ... I heard just about the whole constitution was broken dealing with the inial crime and the coverup

...edit memory problem ... new radition weapon used on johnny
You're the one posting pictures of men's packages, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Those pictures get you all hot and bothered, don't they tranny fucker?
cjohn's back
They may make more excuse too STEAL, and dzug( attempted mur, memory loss, or cause brain damage) too coverup their orginal crime(been going on for a while... every restauart in houston knows about johnny)... o o o pre crime (imaginary crime .. assumption crime) ... I heard just about the whole constitution was broken dealing with the inial crime and the coverup

...edit memory problem ... new radition weapon used on johnny Originally Posted by jane2012
+

i think the more imaginary/assumption crime(some call it terriory activity) the more fiance