its time to come out and say it

in my business we bust everything up with a sledgehammer first , then build something beautiful, cant help it if your shortsighted...
well you enjoy your little black book that is "runnith over" with great gems from creatures list and back ally page. best of luck to you.
its just all the ass kissing on here, icouldnt find myself jumping in line to conform, wish you well also..
buzzbomb, this is a formal warning that you have repeatedly violated ECCIE Guideline #3 (http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=490). Further violation will have consequences.
I have not banned any user until now, but buzzbomb's PM to me after my last post made it an easy call.
I previously PM'ed him asking him to tone it down but that fell on deaf ears.
  • m2244
  • 09-08-2010, 09:10 PM
ha you guys have no idea....I tryed to reach out to buzzbomb having met him........and all i said was hey you might want to calm down a little i think your freaking people out....and he continued to pm me saying if i had a problem with his posts to call him out.........and i again told him idc what you do im just saying you sound like a jerk and your making providers uncomfortable. Oh well you win some and you loose some....i tryed ..........
No offense, but if other providers are uncomfortable by his posts, it isn't up to you to warn him. What providers say to/and about a client to another provider should be kept quiet. And not up for any other provider to contact him/them and let him/them know. We all hear many things on a day to day level... but what we here is in trust that it won't be repeated.
This is just a microcosm of society ... try to coexist Originally Posted by jackfengshui
There are people who go out of their way in an effort to NOT coexist. It doesn't take many to turn things to shit.

"One bad apple"

"It's easier to destroy something than build something"

Etc...
a board like this makes it possible for us to converse and eventually have sex with hot women like brooke and mary yet sometimes we find it more arousing to berate them, other guys etc rather than just enjoying these women.. guys lets remember we are 30,40,50 and 60 somethings that get to bang these beautiful women.. thats pretty nice...can't we play nice
  • m2244
  • 09-09-2010, 09:47 AM
brooke.....I didn't say anywhere in my post that any other providers said anything......you just blew that in yourself love.......I simply emailed him and told him my opinion of what i would think if i hadn't met him to get him to chill.......clearly did not work....but i tried.
I don't think any of you providers should be arguing about your feelings towards the contents of the guy's posts. After all if you look at the evidence (any thread he had commented in that is) Over the past three weeks several providers in public forum addressed his comments with displeasure in regard to his tone, authenticity of facts, and language. In addition several gents here as well as mods in open form gave him subtle suggestions and others like myself after subtle was completely ignored made direct criticism that his posting pattern, comments and behavior was well beyond called for and acceptable. After all I'm a male and I found his comments to be an uneasy and downright dangerous tone to providers and women in general...I could only imagine that in your shoes that feeling could easily been ten-fold...Just saying that no provider need explain nor justify any uneasy feelings over the matter of this said (now banned) members constant posting assaults on ALL people in the ECCIE community.
No one needs to justify any of their feelings as to how a post makes them feel on here... its obvious that there will ALWAYS be those who just wish to stir up trouble. That is their only purpose of joining this or any other board... This is where my fellow mods acted quickly and releaved him of his membership... thanks guys!
I'm confused as to what I blew my self in on? I didn't PM buzz and tell him to chill out or that other providers were uneasy with his posts? All I stated is that I didn't think it was up to you to speak for others to him. If you feel uneasy or bothered, that's a okay, but don't speak for the rest of us. That is up to us. But no worries. I'm over this and he is banned for now. Goodbye and good riddens
  • m2244
  • 09-09-2010, 11:24 AM
lol no brooke not bothered.....ik we got this cleared up via text so no need to keep posting about it lol......everything is okay now anyway...thanks for taking care of it mods....you guys are awesome!