Where is Lusty Lad?

I respect a healthy debate.

I do not respect you continually telling me things about myself that I know not to be true. Originally Posted by WTF
What things are you talking about? You now playing possum? Or the victim? How fitting! You got proved wrong! Then you start this b/s about changing definitions and how i took it wrong . Then started your usual name calling! Now you say i'am telling you about yourself. Well i guess so when you got proved horribly wrong in your own posted quotes. Again al sore said he invented the internet! God damn who can respect someone that cannot accept defeat and then starts slinging insults. Go pout cry baby. Let it out! Heres your sign

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FelG8tELa5Q
one should keep in mind when posting with wtf,

he's shameless

wtf has never met a subject he isn't an expert in
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2019, 04:59 PM

he's shameless

wtf has never met a subject he isn't an expert in Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I'm not an expert on your hypocrisy but the more you post the more I learn!

the more you post the more I learn!

. Originally Posted by WTF
nah it doesn't soak in

no retention

he's shameless

wtf has never met a subject he isn't an expert in Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Just some friendly advice never, watch Fox, or CNN or MSNBC news so you have a little knowledge about politics. It will greatly enhance you ability to form an opinion of your own. Then you'll stop crying about what WTF posts. Love you Brother
themystic doesn't know his stuff!!!
themystic doesn't know his stuff!!! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
neither does you momma but im teaching her. shes learning quickly
neither does you momma but im teaching her. shes learning quickly Originally Posted by themystic

Thank you for your reply, valued poster!

neither does you momma but im teaching her. shes learning quickly Originally Posted by themystic

msnbc?? lol

Now that is a true hate outlet!
I'am very concerned about wtf! He has been in full meltdown mode for hours. Could we get a welfare check on him? I'am afraid he will lose it tonight and do something he will later regret! If anyone has his number or lives close. Please talk him off the ledge. He is close!
I'am very concerned about wtf! He has been in full meltdown mode for hours. Could we get a welfare check on him? I'am afraid he will lose it tonight and do something he will later regret! If anyone has his number or lives close. Please talk him off the ledge. He is close! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I just spoke with him. he knows I volunteer for the church to help republicans pull their head out of their asses. even though you have been bashing him he wanted me to try to help you get "unstuck". that says a lot about his character. wtf is like jesus when it comes to showing compassion for the sick.
Could be one of his PGH buddies ate him. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You got banned with him. Maybe you ate him.
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2019, 06:48 PM
nah it doesn't soak in

no retention Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I can't figure you out never.....you're the 007 of eccie.
I can't figure anything out! I'am a 0 at eccie Originally Posted by WTF

FTFY wtf!