NEW PICS!!!! *giggle*

Hey, can I hit it?? Originally Posted by Randall Creed
I can't imagine she'd ever be that desperate....but you can look at her pics, and get a brown wig for your blow up doll.....take some of your famous pics and write a review!
excellent tantalizers!!
looking forward to some deliteful ze-ness at some point during 23rd-28th!!
Ignore my posts everyone. I'm just a gay troll who badly wishes others were as gay I am.

Attachment 569503 Originally Posted by broes
Fify.
I'm only superseded in gayness by broes. He also happens to be my bottom, and I really love plowing him. Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Fify
  • broes
  • 09-16-2016, 11:58 PM
~Ze~, could you be a dear and post a pic of your pussy.

That way the trolls who are intent on ruining your thread will go away...because they are scared of pussy.
  • broes
  • 09-17-2016, 12:53 AM

That way the trolls who are intent on ruining your thread will go away...because they are scared of pussy. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
That quite well might be the creepiest post that I have ever read on eccie that wasnt posted by bigdog. Keep posting, Creed. Every time you do your options shrink.
That quite well might be the creepiest post that I have ever read on eccie that wasnt posted by bigdog. Keep posting, Creed. Every time you do your options shrink. Originally Posted by broes
Says the guy that NEVER gets any pussy, and is quick to change the subject every time I mention it.

Why are you here...broe? All you do is troll this board, looking for threads to fuck up.

See that?? Pussy is 'creepy' to him.
Attached Images File Type: jpg punkAssbroes.jpg (74.0 KB, 440 views)
Man, y'all really know how to fuck up a great threAD.
Dear lord Ze.... Those tan lines gave me (pardon my bluntness) a woody.... And i had intimacy about 1hr ago.... Wow, wow, wow.

That way the trolls who are intent on ruining your thread will go away...because they are scared of pussy. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Yeah. Fucking up her pic thread is a GREAT way to get her attentions. I'm sure she's wet and throbbing already.....
I figured the post count would be in the 40's before it went off the rails but forgot the Friday night factor...

Oh well, visuals are still nice
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-17-2016, 10:18 AM
Maybe broes and Randall in the sack together. I'm game but those two ... Everyone can work out their frustration and I can sit back and play beard. -_-
Maybe broes and Randall in the sack together. I'm game but those two ... Everyone can work out their frustration and I can sit back and play beard. -_- Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Broes doesn't like women, so he doesn't care. I'm the total opposite of broes: nice looking, gentleman, respects women, heterosexual.
Thanks for the visuals.