TOP 10 STRECH MARKS THAT YOU WANT TO STAY COVERED!!!

Yes, I know how to actually walk, talk, be a pedestrian and know who has the right away in traffic. Question is do You? That's right, I don't think you get very far from your car door to the entrance of whatever place your going. Sigh, that's why I have a body and you dont.I also forgot to add should I make a video of all the cars that slow down,stop,and do u-turns to make a point? Or do you want to come off with another childish remark you can't back up? Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
How about you just post one "clear" picture front and back and that will prove your point!
Yet instead of having clients you are here in Coed trolling for a pity session..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Trolling?
What is your 300lb.+ ass doing here?
How about you just post one "clear" picture front and back and that will prove your point! Originally Posted by Still Looking
The pic you posted of yourself here must've skeeered the gals away.
Attaining that 400 is a bitch,no?

So again that whore word. U never stop.
Not to sure what king of trolls and fools is trying to say, but here is a "clear" pic. King of trolls and fools why dont you just post what you want to say instead of making weird ass vague statements.
So again that whore word. U never stop. Originally Posted by Mata Leon

None the less Kendal Clarkson should be at the top of your list.

Oh by the way, in this one you said totally not an issye (whatever the fuck an issye is)
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1406895

And this one you really can't tell, but you should probably add her to the list!
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1489127

So which is it wishy washy?

It's pretty obvious now that your reviews are just LIES!
So again that whore word. U never stop. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
So... No comment about these stretch marks? Didn't you say the purpose of starting the thread was information and NOT an attack on a gal that stood up to you? Which is it? I know you have to recognize these.....

Oh by the way, in this one you said totally not an issye (whatever the fuck an issye is)
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1406895
Originally Posted by rockerrick
That was BEFORE she stood up to him and refused to see him again....

It's pretty bad when they won't take your money a 2nd time isn't it?
Yup I did .. BUT AS U CAN C I HAVE NOT BEEN BACK. LOL. U NEVER WENt once RAPe LOVERS
You can call other's "rape lovers" but there is no chance anyone believes it as their behavior does not support it....

but what do you think people believe when they hear you referred to as a rapist? Bully? That you intimidate women to get what you want?

Shit man.... Just the rambling display of illiteracy should be embarrassing....

But...

Back to the stretchmarks.....

YOU are the OP..... What say you about these?

Yup I did .. BUT AS U CAN C I HAVE NOT BEEN BACK. LOL. U NEVER WENt once RAPe LOVERS Originally Posted by Mata Leon
according to her you keep trying but keep getting told no..... guess tha "ROCKSTAR" shit don't work huh?
I don't hobby remember? Damn you're too stupid to keep your shit straight.
Quit call women whores cheeseburger
Quit call women whores Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Ok... But you started this thread..... You should be familair with these stretch marks.....

aren't these particular stretch marks close and personal to you?

If we are going for a Top 10 List of Providers with Stretch Marks you want to stay covered please rank these for us...
W,

may be Mata only fucked her in the ASS from behind and never wondered why he had such a great grip on her...