Another never ending story.

Gowdy's investigation in fact did produce the Hildebeest documents that unequivocally proved that Odumbo, Susan Rice, Ben Rhodes and Hildebeest lied their asses off about what happened that night in Benghazi, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. It was not a 'spontaneous demonstration' that erupted into a riot like Hildebeest and your lying POS POTUS claimed, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Gowdy's investigation in fact did produce the Hildebeest documents that unequivocally proved that Odumbo, Susan Rice, Ben Rhodes and Hildebeest lied their asses off about what happened that night in Benghazi, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. It was not a 'spontaneous demonstration' that erupted into a riot like Hildebeest and your lying POS POTUS claimed, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If you are babbling about the video, that had been covered many times chimp chump. This was not a new revelation chimp chump.
If you are babbling about the video, that had been covered many times chimp chump. This was not a new revelation chimp chump. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, Hildebeest is still mendaciously claiming she was 'confused' by the situation and that's why she blamed the attack on the video, you lying POS. Gowdy's committee inquiry produced the Hildebeest telephone records and emails that demonstrably prove she, Odumbo and all of the others lied that night and for weeks afterwards, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
No, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, Hildebeest is still mendaciously claiming the situation was confusing and that's why she blamed the attack on the video, you lying POS. Gowdy's committee inquiry produced the Hildebeest telephone records and emails that demonstrably prove she, Odumbo and all of the others lied that night and for weeks afterwards, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep yapping you stupid POS. This is not new news, as much as you lie about it.
Besides the OP was about the length of time this probe has gone on the money involved, and no smoking gun to take Hillary out. Now find something else to yap about chimp chump.
Keep yapping you stupid POS. This is not new news, as much as you lie about it.
Besides the OP was about the length of time this probe has gone on the money involved, and no smoking gun to take Hillary out. Now find something else to yap about chimp chump.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You'd be the stupid and deflecting, lying cock-sucker, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, because you cannot cite where those documents -- unequivocally proving that Hildebeest, Odumbo and all of the rest were inveterate liars -- were made public before Gowdy's Benghazi hearing in October, 2015.

eeebuhurrrr, here is your chance to come clean...

LittleHillaryEva comes unglued when anyone dares criticize his fantasy girl, Hillary. But hey, she comes as close to a woman as anyone Eva fantasizes about. It's his feeble attempt to free himself from glory hole hell. We support you, Eva, as you desperately try to rejoin the heterosexual world. You can do it, buddy!
You'd be the stupid and deflecting, lying cock-sucker, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, because you cannot cite where those documents -- unequivocally proving that Hildebeest, Odumbo and all of the rest were inveterate liars -- were made public before Gowdy's Benghazi hearing in October, 2015.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Best thing for you to do if you cannot understand the OP is to keep yapping about something else chimp chump. Did you even read the links or just come in here with guns blazing shooting blanks?
LittleHillaryEva comes unglued when anyone dares criticize his fantasy girl, Hillary. But hey, she comes as close to a woman as anyone Eva fantasizes about. It's his feeble attempt to free himself from glory hole hell. We support you, Eva, as you desperately try to rejoin the heterosexual world. You can do it, buddy! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Keep babbling about Hillary, when the OP wasn't . Were you trying to join the dumb as fuck club also?
eeebuhurrrr, here is your chance to come clean...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
" come clean " ? A Chimp that prefers golden showers and does daily dingleberry picking ? not in this lifetime !
" come clean " ? A Chimp that prefers golden showers and does daily dingleberry picking ? not in this lifetime ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Best thing for you to do if you cannot understand the OP is to keep yapping about something else chimp chump. Did you even read the links or just come in here with guns blazing shooting blanks? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Maybe your stupid ass should reread your posts at #17 and #20 where you claimed that Gowdy's committee didn't uncover anything that hadn't been uncovered by previous investigating committees, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Maybe your stupid ass should reread your posts at #17 and #20 where you claimed that Gowdy's committee didn't uncover anything that hadn't been uncovered by previous investigating committees, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
EKIM will have to get someone else to read it to him whilst he allows the " man batter facial " to do its " magic " on his chimp face !
Maybe your stupid ass should reread your posts at #17 and #20 where you claimed that Gowdy's committee didn't uncover anything that hadn't been uncovered by previous investigating committees, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
They haven't chimp chump

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...probes-so-far/
They haven't chimp chump

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...probes-so-far/ Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The telephone records and Hildebeest's emails are substantive proof wholly refuting your asinine beliefs, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.