How many providers read hobbiest previous post before a session?

I never would have thought you had a Do Not See List . . . Originally Posted by pyramider
Of course, a rather extensive one. Of course I'm privvy to more information than normal too.
I always read his posts.

You can usually tell a lot about a person, by the way they communicate with other people. Although, I have been pleasantly surprised by a few gentlemen that I thought I would never see based on their posts.
I always read his posts.

You can usually tell a lot about a person, by they way they communicate with other people. Although, I have been pleasantly surprised by a few gentlemen that I thought I would never see based on their posts. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Awwwww, Thanks Ms Foster!! That is Good To Know!
I recently saw a lady, and the experience was incredible! It was like we had been dating for years, or she could read my mind. She knew just what I liked! I told her so, and she said it was because she went and read my previous post! What a cool lady! Made my experience special!

Anyone have an experience like this?
Mike Originally Posted by bigclitluvr
Yes, my last provider did this and the whole session was fantastic!
Actually have made appointments purely on posts. Got a real good feeling and it was always a good session.
It looks like the consensus among the women . . . I am screwed . . .