Kaytee James/Kaboom - Rip Off Artist

Again?

Next alert is on you. Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ6xBaZ92uA
I don't know Katee but I know Miss Y...she is very reputable and a great friend!!

my motto....
I AM A 100% DRAMA FREE PROVIDER!! YMMV IS NOT IN MY VOCABULARY!!
I WILL NEVER ASK YOU FOR MONEY I DID NOT EARN...... I TREAT MY CLIENTS LIKE KINGS!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain

Thank you doll, you are a great friend also and the best double partner I have had the pleasure of tasting. Muah
wish i could say the same
33 comments so far? Really? PLEASE Help me understand this. Are you stupid for "loaning" money to a stranger or posting it here thinking you would get simpathy? The way I see it you got exactly what you paid for - screwed.
33 comments so far? Really? PLEASE Help me understand this. Are you stupid for "loaning" money to a stranger or posting it here thinking you would get simpathy? The way I see it you got exactly what you paid for - screwed. Originally Posted by 61corv
It wasn't a loan, dickhead. She wasn't a stranger, stupid. And posting this here was to give others a heads up as to the type of person she really is. Thanks for your unvarnished opinion.
How did you know my nickname? Dude relax...
no it is the type of person she is to you and your experience with her. you made your experience heard. there have been many discussions about "giving"money to providers. we have beaten it to death. so get over it. you can always get more.
Perhaps you should avoid name calling as maybe your true colors are coming out.
yea and he's entitled to his opinion just like you are...
  • cpa2b
  • 12-07-2015, 09:20 AM
Sorry to hear this happened to you Radjock. Thanks for letting everyone know of your experience. That is what this site was designed for. Unfortunately some people forget that from time to time and see things like this as an opportunity to pounce on others.

I use to frequent Kaytee a little over a year ago but then she seemed to drop off the face of the earth. I am glad to see she is back and i will schedule with her as she is simply awesome BCD and a very attractive lady. I will put up with the NCNS from time to time given the level of service i get when appointments do take place.
Yes, radjock, I too am glad that you were willing to post your experience on here. It helps me know a little bit more about our community. I'm not sure why guys feel like engaging in pissing contests about this. We've all done it; yours is a good reminder of one we might want to avoid it with.