Here you go, Tinman...

Love to scratch some good chigger bites. But yeah, why are you rubbing your balls in the grass?

A female friend of mine had in the spur of moment done the deed in grass and she ended up with a tick in her taint and he had a tick on his balls. Imagine having the dr remove them and checking for Lyme disease. It's bad enough when you pull on a. Tick. I wonder how far his ball sack stretched when he tried to pull it off or if he used a match to burn it off.

I'll take my chance with THN.
I wonder if a taint pic with a big tick in the middle would scar pyramider for life.
Omg. Somebody please find one. Lmao!!!

And no I think he would love it.
She had them in her eye lashes and eyebrows. Originally Posted by Doug4343
Lookin for love in all the wrong places?

Would it be possible to include rates, NBA policies and BBFS to this discussion? To round it out and make it interesting.
I have not had them but I know a patient who did. Only the patient wasn't complaining of crotch itch. Doc put the lens to her eye, and immediately diagnosed the problem. She had them in her eye lashes and eyebrows. Originally Posted by Doug4343
Damn, another reason to avoid 69.

Oh, wait, that would cause chin lice. I guess just avoid daty altogether.
Can I melt some butter on your cooter and chow down?
wow some people have toooo much time today
I'm actually pretty busy. I just read and type fast on my pee breaks.
I caught some once.

If you turn them over and tickle their bellies, they go to sleep. Pretty easy to get rid of after that.

Have fun out there you crazy kids!! (Sup Tin?)

LnH
Well Right On Sista!

You go with your big Crabs story!

I have 3 friends that caught crabs from someone er..somewhere. Lucky for me....they didn't feel the need to share the love.
That or the Crabs didn't find my vagina inviting?
Which is Crap because My Vagina IS INVITING!
It really is!

~Kelly TNT
Who doesn't love a good crabs threAD?
I've only had the crabs at Dead Lobster. Turpentine??
  • MRMR
  • 06-22-2016, 07:19 PM
Does anyone remember a Band in the early 80's named Dirty Crabber. They played outside of the 8.0 bar in the Courtyard a few times and their show was great. Sung along to many crab based songs (not the ones you eat). During one song they would bring a poor Guy up as the sang You've got the crabs (I think that was it) and reach into his pants and pull out a long string of crabs (plastic colored ones). They would clear it up by shooting him dead.
Actually was a great time similar to Bowly & Wilson..
Anyone else get the crabs at one off their shows?
Also the great song show your Banana (Passed out Banana's to shake/swallow to the young coeds)
Laughing as I type!!