New NBC/WSJ poll shows GOP going down in FLAMES over shutdown tantrum!

• WTF
  • 10-14-2013, 11:56 AM
Jesus, this one is hopeless... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I hope he don't put much money on a Wendy win. Much as I'd like to see it.
It could definitely happen. Especially if Patrick wins the GOP nomination for Lt. Gov. Then Abbott will roll hard to the right of where he is now. It'll be like a Cruz-fest.

Even Texas voters will crawl out of the woodwork to make sure we don't have any more crazy fucks like Perry speaking for them.

Just math. The RWW's don't remember how it works.
  • CJ7
  • 10-14-2013, 01:22 PM
rockbump
And Conservatism is on the upswing according to the new polling numbers:

According to Cornell political scientist Peter Enns, conservatives are beginning to break through across the country. Based on “measures of policy mood for eac state from the 1950s to 2010,” Enns and his colleague Julianna Koch found that there has been a conservative opinion shift in every single state across the country. Most of the increases were “statistically significant”; the same held true for regions.
NEW? Last year measured was 2010? AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN 2012!

Of course you linked to the poll, didn't you? No? OHHH! You want us to take YOUR word for it.

GOTCHA!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Here we go people. Rockhead has tagged the Mother of Spammers back into the ring.

BRING IT GIRLYTURD! Your bullshit isn't any better than his!

Come on folks... we've got IBIdiot in day two of one of his famous BULLSHITTIBUSTER MELTDOWNS, Rockhead is dropping like a turd in a punchbowl and Girlyturd is quoting irrelevant "trends" based on three year old numbers.

Kinda like the celestial shitpiles are all aligned.
  • CJ7
  • 10-14-2013, 02:46 PM

According to Cornell political scientist Peter Enns, conservatives are beginning to break through across the country. Based on “measures of policy mood for eac state from the 1950s to 2010,” Enns and his colleague Julianna Koch found that there has been a conservative opinion shift in every single state across the country. Most of the increases were “statistically significant”; the same held true for regions. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Bump
I Know CJ thinks a "rolling head" constitutes an intelligent response; but when you dunces have some facts to counter the Cornell study; feel free to post.
  • CJ7
  • 10-14-2013, 03:46 PM
I Know CJ thinks a "rolling head" constitutes an intelligent response; but when you dunces have some facts to counter the Cornell study; feel free to post. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Cornell ?

says you
How about an "idiot alert" button for your posts, moron?

You actually teach? Good Lord, what a fucking embarrassment. No wonder our educational system is going down the toilet. Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
JD Idiot teaches Basic Potty Maintnance 101!

According to Cornell political scientist Peter Enns, conservatives are beginning to break through across the country. Based on “measures of policy mood for eac state from the 1950s to 2010,” Enns and his colleague Julianna Koch found that there has been a conservative opinion shift in every single state across the country. Most of the increases were “statistically significant”; the same held true for regions. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Due to Gerrymandering.
State borders have been gerrymandered, LittleEva? Hmmm . . . You might want to look that up.
State borders have been gerrymandered, LittleEva? Hmmm . . . You might want to look that up. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

LMAO you just can't keep up can you? Districts, think about it . Take your time.
Read the op, moron. It talks about states, not districts. I'm sorry, I mean have someone read it to you.
Read the op, moron. It talks about states, not districts. I'm sorry, I mean have someone read it to you. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

I read it moron you just can't figure out how gerrymandering will effect states.And you claim how smart you are