Oprah or Pence in 2020? Trump will already be gone!

Looks like Oprah will be our new President in 2020! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Now, wait a minute. Wasn't it not too long ago that you guys said a billionaire TV personality isn't qualified to be President?

Fuckin' hypocrites!
Looks like Oprah will be our new President in 2020! She certainly will get the minority and female votes, should get all the educated votes, all she will lose are white uneducated male deplorables! Deplorables will vote in mass for Pence since he is a deplorable himself. Trump will be a distant memory long gone before 2020.

Also, Oprah has the cash and connections to run a great campaign.

2020 can’t get here fast enough! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Let's make a bet. If Oprah is elected POTUS in 2020, I'll leave the board for 6 months. If Oprah is elected POTUS, you leave the board for 3 months.
NBC needs a new president.

I doubt condolezza rice wants to be nfl commissioner any longer

oprah can become president of the nfl
Guess what was the lead story on the national news tonight? ..... hmmmm suppose the lady black snowflake ran and suppose she won? ..... just think of the possibilities ..... Joy Behar could be her vice president, Kathy Griffin could be director of the CIA, Sheila Jackass Lee could be Director of National Intelligence, Rachel Madcow could be press secretary, Maxine Waters could be White House Chief of Staff HilLIARy could be secretary of homeland security, Sean Penn could be the ambassador to Palestine, Hussein Osama could be the ambassador to Kenya, Nancy Pelosi could be the secretary of defense, Bill Maher could be her speechwriter, Snowden could be the ambassador to Russia, Colon Krapperdick could be the new NFL Commissioner, "Professor" StandinStupid could be the secretary of education, I mean the possibilities are endless!! .....
Guess what was the lead story on the national news tonight? ..... hmmmm suppose the lady black snowflake ran and suppose she won? ..... just think of the possibilities ..... Joy Behar could be her vice president, Kathy Griffin could be director of the CIA, Sheila Jackass Lee could be Director of National Intelligence, Rachel Madcow could be press secretary, Maxine Waters could be White House Chief of Staff HilLIARy could be secretary of homeland security, Sean Penn could be the ambassador to Palestine, Hussein Osama could be the ambassador to Kenya, Nancy Pelosi could be the secretary of defense, Bill Maher could be her speechwriter, Snowden could be the ambassador to Russia, Colon Krapperdick could be the new NFL Commissioner, "Professor" StandinStupid could be the secretary of education, I mean the possibilities are endless!! ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
Yeah, in a few short years the whole country will look like Detroit.

Jim

Looks like Oprah will be our new President in 2020! She certainly will get the minority and female votes, should get all the educated votes, all she will lose are white uneducated male deplorables! Deplorables will vote in mass for Pence since he is a deplorable himself. Trump will be a distant memory long gone before 2020.

I do not want to see Pence win...Pence is a disgusting bigot...a closeted homo....and hopefully Trump will be in Jail...I'd rather see Oprah as POTUS if those are my choices....that being said....I will be sick to my stomach if Oprah wins the Presidency....I DO NOT want to see this almost as bad as I didnt want to see the Orange headed Buffoon...

I am sick and tired of these people making a mockery of the Presidency....No more reality or Daytime TV stars enough is enough...I am sick and tired of this charade....Trump go to jail. Pence go to hell and Oprah go home!!!! She has ZERO qualifications to be President and quite frankly she doesn't deserve it....She has put in no work and now want to make a mockery just like Trump did..enough of the look at me moments from these Hollywood clowns..This shit has got to stop...I will not be voting for Oprah not in the least....However, I will tell you who I am voting for:

Kamala Harris or Joaquin Castro with Corey Booker coming in 3rd. They are all Obama proteges and all look Presidential and Statesmen....God please say no to Oprah...

Kamala The Smart Brainy Beauty (an Obama Protege)

Joaquin Castro The Ivy League Prince (an Obama Protege)

obama is a disgusting bigot...a closeted homo.... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
FIFY.

By the way, there's been talk for years about Oprah and Gayle King being more than best friends, meanwhile Stedman Graham is still waiting.

You know pussy chaps, everything you throw at President Trump can be thrown right back at hussein obama.

#MAGA
FIFY.

By the way, there's been talk for years about Oprah and Gayle King being more than best friends, meanwhile Stedman Graham is still waiting.

You know pussy chaps, everything you throw at President Trump can be thrown right back at hussein obama.

#MAGA Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

Please Trump is an old fat bastard with shriveled up balls jealous as fuck of Obama....Trump is an old stanky fat ass while Obama is a handsome smart stud....respected around the world...you fuck boys are jealous and angry as fuck over this negro....get his BBC outta your mouths....

If she did win you know Hillary will have a coronary. Being defeated basically by two blacks.
Oprah would go into the race knowing that the first black womanPresident could not possibly be any worse than the first black male President.
Free cars for everyone!
Having lived in San Antonio most of my adult life, I've seen this city blessed with good mayors and cursed with bad ones ..... and I can tell you that Julian Castro is no leader, he thought he could be the next Henry Cisneros but that was setting the bar really low ..... thank God for term limits ..... and then when Ohdumber came calling asking him to accept the cabinet post as secretary of HUD, naturally he didn't have enough brain cells to say "no" ..... and that tells us all we need to know about Julian Castro .....
I do not want to see Pence win...Pence is a disgusting bigot...a closeted homo....and hopefully Trump will be in Jail...I'd rather see Oprah as POTUS if those are my choices....that being said....I will be sick to my stomach if Oprah wins the Presidency....I DO NOT want to see this almost as bad as I didnt want to see the Orange headed Buffoon...

I am sick and tired of these people making a mockery of the Presidency....No more reality or Daytime TV stars enough is enough...I am sick and tired of this charade....Trump go to jail. Pence go to hell and Oprah go home!!!! She has ZERO qualifications to be President and quite frankly she doesn't deserve it....She has put in no work and now want to make a mockery just like Trump did..enough of the look at me moments from these Hollywood clowns..This shit has got to stop...I will not be voting for Oprah not in the least....However, I will tell you who I am voting for:

Kamala Harris or Joaquin Castro with Corey Booker coming in 3rd. They are all Obama proteges and all look Presidential and Statesmen....God please say no to Oprah...

Kamala The Smart Brainy Beauty (an Obama Protege)

Joaquin Castro The Ivy League Prince (an Obama Protege)

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
This country learned it's lesson with Obama. The democratic party needs to come up with something better than another race card.

Jim

https://youtu.be/KsbY142hG4E

https://youtu.be/dXlXcVlTkPs
Having lived in San Antonio most of my adult life, I've seen this city blessed with good mayors and cursed with bad ones ..... and I can tell you that Julian Castro is no leader, he thought he could be the next Henry Cisneros but that was setting the bar really low ..... thank God for term limits ..... and then when Ohdumber came calling asking him to accept the cabinet post as secretary of HUD, naturally he didn't have enough brain cells to say "no" ..... and that tells us all we need to know about Julian Castro ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
Yeh, the Castro Brothers.
Just wait untill the Country gets introduced to their Bat shit crazy mama.

She believes Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California should be turned over to Mexico.