Facebook is suggesting i add providers

I don't mingle this life into my rw life ever. This place doesnt exist to me when im out there. My facebook is closed off from this as well.
I'm wondering now. Do you have Android and are you logged in to "all" your Google accounts? If so, Google will merge all your contact from all Gmail accounts whether you're adding a number in Facebook or not. Try deleting your hobby accounts from your phone. I know it's a hassle, but you would have to login to your horndog account OUTSIDE of the normal Gmail applications because Google automatically links everything. Hopefully, this makes sense. Not sure if anyone stated this before. It has been a pain in the ass, but I literally have to login to my horndog account by pulling up a private browser on my phone and logging in. Don't use any Google related or social media account because it will automatically connect "everything". For instance, if I login to the Gmail app with my horndog account, then subsequently go to Facebook, it will automatically add review your Google voice and Gmail contacts and search facebook for any matches for all (horndog and square) accounts. These Gawrd Damned 'Puters are gettin' too smart with all their science and 'rithmetic and shit! Hopefully this helps. Didn't read everything so I am not sure if someone already stated this.