Nancy P Makes Surprise Visit To Ukraine

I looked it up on the google maps. From the street view level, it appears those bombs were on his front lawn and just like random kids on his front lawn he would be justified to bellow: Get off my damned front lawn.

My fuzzy memory was that while those bombs were aerating his front lawn, we were sympathetic, yet uninvolved - until Japan aerated a few of our warships in our naval facilities front lawn. But who's to trust my fuzzy memory anyway?

As I stated earlier: Some people just:

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Did you ever give any thought to to the chance that Colonel Jessup might be screaming at you.
Did you ever give any thought to to the chance that Colonel Jessup might be screaming at you. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Nope, because I don't think that the way to solve high gas prices is best solved by reducing leases for oil and gas exploration.

Plus - I don't think the way to solve a baby formula shortage is to close down the biggest plant for it because of a bacteria found in 4 infants, that was not found in the plant, along with shipping multiple pallets of formula to the border to give to illegals is the way to solve the formula shortage for American infants.

Nor do I believe comparing Chamberlain to F Joe Biden and the rest of the money laundering PoSes constitutes intelligent thought, much less justification to dance on the brink of nuclear Armageddon to cover up the corruption and as a proxy war with Russia on foreign soil with our tax dollars just because Hillary just sucks.