Sexyangelbaby- SAB- Not heading west this week

what could go wrong

awesome
I just love a good sab story
go for it splitlicker Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I'll be different, she won't do it to me! You'll see.: slap:
OK. I see a HUGE opportunity here for me!!

If I go or buy her a ticket to GCS to get her passport at L&F, I may get a freebie or substantially reduced price ( special rate)with her?

Hell yah, I'm in........review to follow. Suckers! Originally Posted by splitlicker
you could get a sleeping berth out of GC and bone her all the way to Albany.

go for it . It would be a once in a lifetime opportunity
I'll be different, she won't do it to me! You'll see.: slap: Originally Posted by splitlicker
I don't care which way the story goes
just make it a good story
me love a good sab story
review before you move her in please
Too late suckers!! I picked her up a couple of hours ago. On our way to NYC. Just stopped for lunch at rest area. I'm getting us some food while she parks the car. Parking lot must be packed. Taking forever. Foods getting cold. Watch for review, she told me I was going to get fucked hard!!! Can't wait.
Too late suckers!! I picked her up a couple of hours ago. On our way to NYC. Just stopped for lunch at rest area. I'm getting us some food while she parks the car. Parking lot must be packed. Taking forever. Foods getting cold. Watch for review, she told me I was going to get fucked hard!!! Can't wait. Originally Posted by generalbob
just hope she uses the KY
Too late suckers!! I picked her up a couple of hours ago. On our way to NYC. Just stopped for lunch at rest area. I'm getting us some food while she parks the car. Parking lot must be packed. Taking forever. Foods getting cold. Watch for review, she told me I was going to get fucked hard!!! Can't wait. Originally Posted by generalbob
Wait a minute!!!! I sent her money thru Western Union...$500.00.

Tell her to give it back to me when I see her next.

Can't believe she would do that to me. Guess you live closer than I do.

Treat her good......she deserves it.....u fargin bastage
u fargin bastage Originally Posted by splitlicker
dont you mean u fargin sneaky bastage?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86Ry3ot67O0
dont you mean u fargin sneaky bastage?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86Ry3ot67O0 Originally Posted by MountainGoat
I thought cork sockin was to personal
I thought cork sockin was to personal Originally Posted by splitlicker
fucking awesome movie

and SAB does soem decent cork sucking - just to keep it on track
Wonder how far GB is from GCS?
I have an extra happy meal if anyone comes and picks me up.
Serves you right!!!

Did she give you my $500.00 by chance?
She can't get on a train, she lost her passport. And of course, has no drivers license anymore. lol Originally Posted by Strapped
Give her a ride. You are well aware of the route.
Give her a ride. You are well aware of the route. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
I thought only jokacz knew the way, oh he's banned isn't he?
SAB texted me and asked me to post that she was unable to make the trip to western NY this week as she advertised because she is having issues being able to log on to eccie to check her PMs, thus not being able to retrieve her messages to book dates. She said that as soon as these problems are fixed, she will post an ad with her new travel dates.
Her number , as listed in her showcase and on her eccie reviews is 518-380-1547. My advice is to TEXT her , not call her. Originally Posted by RODOSH
Is this week looking any better?