Clinton, Senate Dems Turn On Obama And Put Him On 72 Hours Notice

the right had every chance to keep the law as bi partisan as possible, don't blame the dems ... Originally Posted by CJ7
You make it sound like the Republicans voted for the damn thing. Please.

My impression is that you are not "a liberal" or even "a conservative." Party names don't usually mean much to me, but in this instance it does. There were a lot of objections to the law by the opposition, irrespective of their party affiliation. It was IGNORED.

Please don't rewrite history for the sake of scoring points on a political blog ...

.. it is so OBAMINABLE to try to rewrite history when you were wrong.

Obaminable, Bidoxious Nancy, and Harry, with the rest of Democrats in Congress ...

... "own this one," they just can't swallow and ingest it before the Fall of 2014.
The fuck ups from the most incompetant, corrupt, dishonest president in modern American history continue..................
Not only is the Obamacare girl, whose real name is Adriana, not an American citizen but she didn’t even get paid for the use of her photo on the Obamacare website:

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Is that all you have, Whirly? Another act of treason by the President?

LMAO!
  • CJ7
  • 11-13-2013, 11:06 AM
You make it sound like the Republicans voted for the damn thing. Please.

My impression is that you are not "a liberal" or even "a conservative." Party names don't usually mean much to me, but in this instance it does. There were a lot of objections to the law by the opposition, irrespective of their party affiliation. It was IGNORED.

Please don't rewrite history for the sake of scoring points on a political blog ...

.. it is so OBAMINABLE to try to rewrite history when you were wrong.

Obaminable, Bidoxious Nancy, and Harry, with the rest of Democrats in Congress ...

... "own this one," they just can't swallow and ingest it before the Fall of 2014. Originally Posted by LexusLover

its a fact the House did nothing but try and block AHCA, its also a fact the Dems are being blamed for not allowing the GOP to interact in the process ... Congress as a whole should have worked together ... the right is suffering the consequenses for doing nothing ... blame the dems, the simpletons that vote for us will never know the difference
The Reps did have a part in the ACA they sat down with Baucus and had him change quite a few things then didn't vote for it at the last minute so saying they had no part in it is bullshit.
If they had no part in it then there would be a public option, which would have been cleaner than what the watered down ACA turned out to be.

You guys have incredibly short and selective memories.
  • CJ7
  • 11-13-2013, 01:43 PM
McConnell sumed it up shortly after the Republicans got control of the House

"Its our goal to make Obama a one term President"

how'd that work out ?
where in the article does it mention the Tea Party ... or where did you read the Tea Party wanted to fix AHCA? Fix as in defund it ? Originally Posted by CJ7
It mentions it in his fucking imagination.

If I was a dem lawmaker, I'd be pissed too. Monumental fuckup.

But, statements implying the Democrats are now playing on Ted Cruz' team because of the roll-out problems are made only by those who live in some alternate universe....just like most of these clowns.

They've shifted from Benghazi to this issue, desperately hoping that it will draw attention away from their monumental fuck-ups of the past few years.
All of the Networks are reporting that Democrats up for election in 2014are trying to get the President to hold off, amend, or fucking do something so the local district voters don't bring out the pitchforks and torches. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Impossible Jackie, we just had this thread http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=875938
  • CJ7
  • 11-13-2013, 02:52 PM
All of the Networks are reporting that Democrats up for election in 2014are trying to get the President to hold off, amend, or fucking do something so the local district voters don't bring out the pitchforks and torches.

And he probably will. The voters will buy it, and just after the election, it will be back to business as usual.

The real culprits here are the voters, for continually falling for the same old shit time and time again. Originally Posted by Jackie S

http://www.chron.com/news/politics/a...is-4979660.php
I'm still looking for the story to correspond to Hospital Whore's outrageous headline. Little help here... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
LOL, you really should learn to google, but I feel sorry for you, so here you go. Admittedly, it's not from the Communist News Network you are so fond of, but I found a short one with a video so you don't have to even try and read, just click on the little youtube arrow.

http://beforeitsnews.com/obama/2013/...e-2457724.html
  • CJ7
  • 11-13-2013, 04:01 PM
LOL, you really should learn to google, but I feel sorry for you, so here you go. Admittedly, it's not from the Communist News Network you are so fond of, but I found a short one with a video so you don't have to even try and read, just click on the little youtube arrow.

http://beforeitsnews.com/obama/2013/...e-2457724.html Originally Posted by nwarounder

before its news from Fox

BBBBBAAAAAWWWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA

A WISE MAN ONCE SAID

It mentions it in his fucking imagination
before its news from Fox

BBBBBAAAAAWWWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA

A WISE MAN ONCE SAID

It mentions it in his fucking imagination Originally Posted by CJ7
I was trying to make it easy. The articles, have multiple paragraphs of reading material
  • CJ7
  • 11-13-2013, 04:27 PM
I was trying to make it easy. The articles, have multiple paragraphs of reading material Originally Posted by nwarounder
try making it credible and use another source

take your own advice and use the google

" seven democrats cross party line for Cantor"

glad I could help

seven - 7 ... in tea party spelling SEBUM
try making it credible and use another source Originally Posted by CJ7
The Communist News Network will report on it over the weekend, probably Crowley, I'll shoot ya a link so you can watch
  • CJ7
  • 11-13-2013, 04:38 PM
The Communist News Network will report on it over the weekend, probably Crowley, I'll shoot ya a link so you can watch Originally Posted by nwarounder

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10023848527