To CIM or NOT CIM.......lol

Yes, Yes, I do want to cum in your mouth, in fact I want to splooge deep down your throat.
CIM Swallow even better.
LMAO...really is there really a debate...the way I see it is:

100% Yea

O% Nea

I think the yeas have it...lol...keep up the good work Kori
Recipe for a powerful orgasm.

When the guy is ready to cum, slip a finger in his starfish, keep sucking, look him in the eyes and drink and swallow every drop.

So, Hell Yea we like it!
Not all guys like their starfish played with. I would rather a guy cum on my face than in my mouth.

Loreal and Oil of Olay can't bottle that jackpot. LOL!

Recipe for a powerful orgasm.

When the guy is ready to cum, slip a finger in his starfish, keep sucking, look him in the eyes and drink and swallow every drop.

So, Hell Yea we like it! Originally Posted by Oralist
CIM is required - spitting is optional - the catch must be made like a PRO
Thats right darlin, good to the last drop..yummy
I can't believe there is any debate on the this, unless it's whether or not you swallow too! NQNS is better than just CIM!
I assume that all women allow CIM unless they tell me beforehand and they need to remind me on repeat visits.........
200hr
Ladies, the question was directed to the guys, not the providers.
Some of these ladies need to list themselves as BBW instead of curvy.
If CIM is on the menu, and if reviewers indicate that you're talented and enthusiastic, I'm much more likely to pick up the phone and schedule.

For me, CIM is both physically enjoyable (incredibly so if done well) and psychologically appealing. It shows total acceptance and a strong willingness to please.

On the other hand, we all like thinking we're getting some service that no one else gets (because I'm more handsome, better hung, and more charming than any other hobbyist.) But anyone who's been around the block knows that this is a rather rare occurrance.
BBBJ-CIM-NQNS

All are good for me to see in a review.