The inept command under the PISSANT ADMITS they KILLED INOCENT people in drone strike...Ol'roy boy

The the Capitol police specifically. To almost include second and third in line to the presidency. That's all. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Except that didn’t happen.
Somebody lives under a rock.
There is an art to the insult. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Yes! I have Pages of infractions to prove that!
Yes! I have Pages of infractions to prove that! Originally Posted by winn dixie

That means you're a poor artist. I only have a few pages. Most are for reasons other than insulting remarks. It's easy for some people to be real smart asses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxes8pyHkJc
More opportunities equals more infractions.

Also i dont like to leave ANY doubt
Just fought for my country.over 2400 Service Members died in Afghan and thousands more have PTSD.
There's no honor in you...banned or not. Originally Posted by bb1961
General. Under honorable conditions. How many days did you go to the school of hard knocks?

I'll give you forty-eight hours.

Should you not answer directly.
Yeah wakeup banned me three years ago...and the number of times you've be banned on the other hand...I wonder why??
Without your Marxist pics you would have nothing.
Are you able to post ANY successes of the PISSANT...shouldn't be had for a genius like you!!
Yeah wakeup banned me three years ago...and the number of times you've be banned on the other hand...I wonder why??

Wonder no longer. One was revealing ROS info as a rookie on the board. Then I made a direct and fervent comment towards a member of our community.

Remember: When you log on, you abide by the rules.

Without your Marxist pics you would have nothing.
Are you able to post ANY successes of the PISSANT...shouldn't be had for a genius like you!!
Originally Posted by bb1961

Yes!

Had! You from Baaastin? It isn't HARD to post one success. He won the presidential race.
Yes!

Had! You from Baaastin? It isn't HARD to post one success. He won the presidential race. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
No he didnt
  • oeb11
  • 09-19-2021, 07:53 AM
[QUOTE=eccieuser9500;1062594373]The the Capitol police specifically. To almost include second and third in line to the presidency. That's all.

No big deal, right? Nobody needs to know what happened.

It was an inside job that psychos like Lauren bimbo Boebert and Marjorie racist Greene want to keep quiet in order to appease the higher ups.

95 - it is teh Racist DPST party - with quotas, segregation, and CRT /1619 - and its race-baiters sharpton, kendi, hannah jones - and systemic, institutional hatred and discrimination that is the most Racist organization anywhere and ever in this world - including the early 1900's KKK.
anyOne supporting teh racist DPST party is part adn party of its' institutionialized marxist racism!
  • oeb11
  • 09-19-2021, 07:57 AM
[QUOTE=eccieuser9500;1062594560]General. Under honorable conditions. How many days did you go to the school of hard knocks?

I'll give you forty-eight hours.

95- Or 'What"?????????

post a meme of groucho marx?
labe lConservatives as 'racist' - when it is the DPST marxist party that furthers institutionalized Racism???
Or 'What"???
file a complaint with the race-baiting axis Sharpton, kendi, and hannah jones lead in the racist marxist DPST party???
Or 'What"???