glasses or NAAh

Yes You Are So Sexy!
I vote no glasses ...������
WITH glasses.. I've always had a thing for chicks with glasses
My old friend Dorothy Parker at the roundtable used to say "Men seldom make passes at girls who wear glasses."

Dorothy was wrong.

She also said "Brevity is the soul of lingerie," so I'm with her, and SexyPersian, on the lingerie, or lack of it. Plus those boobies are hot.
I think ladies look sexy w/ glasses. Depends on the frames. Maybe I’m partial since I wear them, lol. You look hot!
Leading threAD of the year candidate...I vote every provider show their tits...I mean glasses so we can decide which looks better. And a little taint...you know...for that one guy...haha Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7

Just the norm around here...
BEAUTIFUL chicks...with titts !!

But EVERYTHING THRU those ROSE COLORED glasses/filters always looks great!
Im just messing with you... Lol. She's still a very pretty bbw. Originally Posted by TexasJess
Oh GOSH Babe no....remember the Golden Rule.
Which glasses are we looking at.....I’m looking at the Twin Peaks jugs....
You look tasty either way...I do love the glasses on you!
Oh GOSH Babe no....remember the Golden Rule. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
What Golden rule? You mean, No "advertising" in co-ed?
I said BBW because I reviewed her showcase and these pics... BBW is NOT a insult & she is beautiful... to each their own, opinion that is. It's not against the "Golden Rules" to say BBW. If so well then, I feel sorry for the gents around here... Im not trying to buck you.. just responding to your mention of my comment.
Oh GOSH Babe no....remember the Golden Rule. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
.. double post
  • gc161
  • 04-30-2019, 02:12 AM
i need a no life dame with a strobe light frame
^^^^ You mean... like.... this....?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1N6wX_lG3w

OP... I vote for no glasses though you do look very intriguing with them, in a good girl looking to be bad sort of way.
Glasses 😍😍😍
I would love to throat fuck you! With or without glasses, I don't care
Love the glasses and the gorgeous girl with the just right curves showing them off. Well done.