Niagara Falls, Ca question

Will somebody explain to the Igster the damn difference between Memorial Day and Veterans Day for shit's sake............
Coach man... where the fuck ya been.....

On a whim... they moved the reviews to Toronto where they now help no one.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Sadly gman decided that they all belonged in Toronto, I argued tooth and nail against it but apparently a guy living in Texas knows better... Originally Posted by brutusbluto
My.....how soon people forget why Niagara Falls got moved to Toronto.......

elg.......
Toronto's a 100 miles away and Niagara Falls, ON is just across the river. That's a NO BRAINER. Worse yet, I'm not given access to Toronto's reviews.
If you make a fake eccie account while you're using a proxy server, would you be able access the Canadian forums then? Asking for a friend...
You shouldn't have to.
But, none here seems to want to address the issue.
  • AFFN1
  • 04-30-2019, 06:59 AM
So why can't I view the posts next door? I don't understand. Since Private Eye's closed things had to move elsewhere. Seems logical to look in the Canadian forums which I can't view? I'm a novice when it comes to understanding proxy servers.
So why can't I view the posts next door? I don't understand. Since Private Eye's closed things had to move elsewhere. Seems logical to look in the Canadian forums which I can't view? I'm a novice when it comes to understanding proxy servers. Originally Posted by AFFN1
Because......
Well this is something....
So why can't I view the posts next door? I don't understand. Since Private Eye's closed things had to move elsewhere. Seems logical to look in the Canadian forums which I can't view? I'm a novice when it comes to understanding proxy servers. Originally Posted by AFFN1
The reason you can't access that forum is simply because it doesn't exist. It's just poor programming that gives you the message that you "don't have permission." I thinck. Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

It exists.
Just like all areas of this board.
If you remember, the site "reopened" piecemeal.
i.e. -- Texas opened first, with all previous posts available.
Then either Mexico reopened... funny that it shares a boarder with Taxes.... and then either NY or Pennsyltucky opened up... I forget who whined harder to get reopened.

So yes, it exists. Just needs to be reopened. And as an ATSH, that's pretty much all I'm allowed to divulge...
It exists.
Just like all areas of this board.
If you remember, the site "reopened" piecemeal.
i.e. -- Texas opened first, with all previous posts available.
Then either Mexico reopened... funny that it shares a boarder with Taxes.... and then either NY or Pennsyltucky opened up... I forget who whined harder to get reopened.

So yes, it exists. Just needs to be reopened. And as an ATSH, that's pretty much all I'm allowed to divulge... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

Shhhhhhh.......they actually put them somewhere where no one will look.......

Vermont.

elg.....
bump