Very Disturbing Text Message at 4am!

Either competition or someone's pissed-off SO found your number on a carelessly placed phone. Originally Posted by Hercules
Yep a pissed SO or a pissed rejected pimp or pissed prospective client . Let it play out- you will get a clue and then you can take proatcive action. Good luck. I hate the scumbags out there. If you haven't carry a stun gun at the least;a gun, but be sure you believe your life is in danger-different laws and confusing .
Certainly will do! I need to start carrying pepper spray or get my gun handler's license or something. I can't have my safety at risk like this.
I wonder if I should unbloock the number to see if this person will continue to text me...what do you think? or should I just ignore and move on?
Slim...that is the easiest question I have heard in a while. Ignore and move on. That moron does not need to upset any more than they already did.
As for the pepper spray, I think you should always be prepared to defend yourself so start carrying some right now. CHL on the other hand I'm not a big fan of. I'll PM you why.

Merry Christmas to all
74comet
I wonder if I should unbloock the number to see if this person will continue to text me...what do you think? or should I just ignore and move on? Originally Posted by Slim.
Ignore it, which means 'take no future action because of it or harbor no thought toward it.' Forget it dear, it's a non-issue.
+1,

Don't give him the satisfaction that you are still reading his poison

Save your tolerance and compassion for the ppl that care about you
I have learned that Usually when someone has to announce something like this.. It holds zero truth!!
If this were true..they would not want you to know about it.

It's called the Barking Dog.

I would not let this ruin your day sweetheart, but I am so sorry someone has upset and worried you. Originally Posted by veronicawaters
______________________________ ____

I like the "barking dog" comparison. Something similar happened to me a MONTH into providing and it was absolutely nothing. And like other posters have said, NOTHING can be proved about what went on in anybody's bedroom between consenting adults. Who would even care?

It broke my heart to hear you were letting this get to you and crying yesterday. Just say F them! And go on with your awesome life. Block that number.

I happen to know several DPD officers and believe me; they are looking at 16 and 17 year old girls on Backpage who claim to be 18 or 19 and they set up stings at certain well known cheap hotels. That's it, So don't be underage and don't work out of hotels. DONE! And don't let douchebags get to you.
Slim, in my experience I would say it was some guy who had too much to drink and was turned on by your pics and that was his way of getting his rocks off rather than a guy looking to make trouble. Yes, totally ignore!!! You can get a good small stun gun on amazon for about $8 that puts out 12 million volts and it should be on you whenever you are out.
Someone texted me at 4am saying I have been reported to the authorities and that they have pictures of me with men and now vice is coming for me....what the hell is this?? Originally Posted by Slim.

Did they happen to mention having taint photos of your taint?
Slim, in my experience I would say it was some guy who had too much to drink and was turned on by your pics and that was his way of getting his rocks off rather than a guy looking to make trouble. Yes, totally ignore!!! You can get a good small stun gun on amazon for about $8 that puts out 12 million volts and it should be on you whenever you are out. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
______________________________ _________________________

Yes, a stun gun is good and it's cheap. I was given one by my ex husband who is DPD now. We remain good friends, and he told me to keep a glass of salt water by the bed too and throw it on him as you taser him. It's supposed to work better as the salt in the H2O carries electricity more effectively. Mine is really cute and pink and I've never had to use, thank goodness. Just be VERY picky about whom you invite over to your home.
______________________________ _________________________

Yes, a stun gun is good and it's cheap. I was given one by my ex husband who is DPD now. We remain good friends, and he told me to keep a glass of salt water by the bed too and throw it on him as you taser him. It's supposed to work better as the salt in the H2O carries electricity more effectively. Mine is really cute and pink and I've never had to use, thank goodness. Just be VERY picky about whom you invite over to your home. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Ginger, you are such a sweetheart. Thank you very much for the comforting words of advice. I will definitely look into the stun-gun you ladies suggested! And I am going to be a LOT tougher on my screening. I have been getting too comfortable and that ends NOW. Not everyone is honest and humble and I need to remember that. And even if I don't end up seeing a client, I am going to make damn sure he is someone I am 100% confident that I want to see before giving my number to him to prevent any of this from happening again. I have changed my number and have tightened up my screening maybe this was a blessing in disguise.
I had a similar deal...long time ago...only not a text. I got a call from an unidentified number...saying they knew what I was doing, and they were going to tell everyone all about me and Eccie.

Fortunately, I'm good with accents...so I switched to my thickest Indian accent and let them have it back....just imagine the most fucked up, confusing help desk call you've ever had. They hung up and I never heard a word again.
hahaha!! I love it! I wonder why people do stupid shit like this. We are all supposed to be adults, right? I mean this is the type of shit I used to do when I was younger and had a day off from school.
There isn't much you can do with photos of someone getting into a car...right? Originally Posted by Slim.
There's not much they can do with photos of you having sex. Whoever took them without your consent is the one guilty of a crime.
Yeah Slim, you're fine. Don't lose any sleep.
Slim, if you are in the market for a stun gun any of the sporting goods stores would have them. If you want to see a wide variety to choose from the Fort Worth gun show is this weekend.