Im Coming To Dallas But....

^^^^

Originally Posted by THN
Heh
When are you coming?

Yes, Galleria area is fairly popular and central to most hobbyists. There's always construction and traffic in Dallas nowadays. It's better out north than it used to be. It depends. Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
Feb 8 -10
Welcome Dorothy! Don't forget the Mid-Cities area(s). Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Yes maam thanks
Everyone always suggests the Galleria area but I would stay out of Addison, proper.

Someone suggested the area off of I75 between downtown and I635. I like that area as well. Plus, I'm fond of the Market Center and the Oak Lawn section of Dallas.

CNN wrote that Oak Lawn was one of the top 10 places in the world (just this past weekend) that was a cool place to check out (eateries, etc.). So it's worth a looksie, if nothing else, while you're in town.

However, most people really do like that Galleria area.

Places that I would suggest staying away from:

The area that connects I635 and I75. It's where Coit and those 2 highways intersect. There are several low end hotels there. Crown Plaza used to be alright several years ago, but I wouldn't stay at ANY location right there at the mix master. It's very thuggish and questionable, even though there are excellent properties to stay in a few blocks away.

Arlington is hot, especially if you're going to advertise on backpage.

I LOVE Fort Worth but there have been several arrests there as well.

By the Galleria, is Addison. Cheap advice but if you wish to stay in the Galleria area, try to get a hotel property that is in Dallas proper, not Addison.

Dallas is a (LE) low risk place to work. A few areas outside of Dallas can be problematic.

Good luck and enjoy your trip!!!

Elisabeth
Thanks your awesome
holler if ya need any refs from me babe!!
Yes maam thanks Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
No problem! Be safe and screen, and I'm sure you'll have all kinds of fun
Welcome Dorothy! Don't forget the Mid-Cities area(s). Originally Posted by Eva Damita

I agree with Eva. The Mid-Cities area is exactly that... right between Dallas and Fort Worth and has always been a great area for me. Have fun on your visit and if you need any assistance, let me know.
^^^^

Originally Posted by THN
She was being rude but thanks for your WK attempt... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I reread her post and I stand corrected, yeah, that was a ding.
  • harry
  • 01-28-2016, 06:51 PM
Dorfy Does Dallas! Welcome in advance!
Glad you got some useful info. Thanks for your thread DM
She wasn't trying to be rude, may want to look again, Melannie doesn't have a mean bone in her body. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Maybe it's a cunty bone
Cuntyicitis. I've had that. It passes.
This is a weekly thread now. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I think someone posted a hobby map a while back. It answered all.
I agree with Eva. The Mid-Cities area is exactly that... right between Dallas and Fort Worth and has always been a great area for me. Have fun on your visit and if you need any assistance, let me know. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
But then again, you'd fill your dance card if your in- call was an igloo on the frozen Tundra! 😍😍😍