Providers with husbands or boyfriends

Most providers are going to have a boyfriend. Someone special to help them stay focused and to pull them away from the dark side.
Hmmm? Ruins the fantasy of what? That the provider is your soul mate, and she wants you and you only, that she doesn't see other guys, and she's all yours mind, body and soul?
I don't get it. Why does it matter? Originally Posted by samantha thom
This....
All I can say is that if I'm ever in a LTR with someone who was a provider there would be no financial reason for her to continue to be one nor would I (in my heart) want her to keep doing it.
best experience i ever has was with a retired provider who had me wait down the street till her boyfriend left, gave me a personal bath and had her way with me for almost three hours. did things that could not be faked including a bb session at the front door before leaving. was unreal. also got to have a session with atf the day before she retired and got married. that was a great feeling.
Elcid, I think in many cases providers who have a serious SO are more turned on with the hobbyist than the SO. That was the case in my marriage to a provider as I noted. I was with a provider not too long ago who had a very serious bf and it really turned her on making love with hobbyists. She would love to talk about how hobbyists turned her on more than her bf during the session which turned both of us on.
okay so your saying you have a problem with the provider having an SO ...but we know you guys do and we still provide your service no problem..i dont get it ...yes majority if not all do..we have a life...so your pretty much up shit creek..or maybe get over it and just have some fun ....???? Originally Posted by crazy4lisalove

I met my significant other as a p411 client . . .
AND He and I are still very much together.

I don't see why it matters one way or the other . . .
That's not why you're spending time with me or any other Provider to learn of Personal Lives.

I know from feedback some guys actually think it's taboo and get turned on by it.

Berkleigh- you are living proof of my stated thoughts on this thread. I have yet to meet a SO- more likely to happen in hobby than in civvie- I hate the peacock prancing.
Hmmm? Ruins the fantasy of what? That the provider is your soul mate, and she wants you and you only, that she doesn't see other guys, and she's all yours mind, body and soul?
I don't get it. Why does it matter? Just because we are 'providers', it doesn't mean we are not real women with feelings and emotion. We, too, have the right and ability to love and be loved and live a normal life just like everyone else. Treat us like real people and you will have a much better time in the hobby. Originally Posted by samantha thom
I thought all the providers were technically virgins, or near virgins who just let things get out of hand one night back in high school. You mean there's someone other than me I their life??!! Aw fuck!! That's as bad as if . . . I don't know, like Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny didn't exist. What a fuckin' bummer.

Samantha, honey, I know I haven't gotten around to calling you yet. My old lady keeps coming to town with me when I come to Dallas. But you are saving yourself for me still, aren't you, sweetie? I promise I'll call one of these days as soon as the old ball and chain gets tired of shopping at Nieman's and Nordstom. Then maybe we can get together for a half hour or two and I'll bring a nice bottle of a Ripple (I told you I'd but you some wine!. You're my number one girl!!!
Most providers are going to have a boyfriend. Someone special to help them stay focused and to pull them away from the dark side. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
I try to pull the from the dark side ..... that's my mission

I don't see why it matters one way or the other . . .
That's not why you're spending time with me or any other Provider to learn of Personal Lives.

Originally Posted by berkleigh
I do it to see hot women naked and have them play with my toys. If I wanted to get all wrapped up in some chics personal BS, I have a SO, tons of women coworkers or I could even have an affair......

Fuck all that noise, and bring on the fun. A lot guys like to think we buy time.... No we are buying no drama. I get to spend time with an awesome hot woman, and i dont have to deal with any of her personal shit. That's damn near priceless. And in return, I promise not to dump my personal BS on her.

I know from feedback some guys actually think it's taboo and get turned on by it.
Originally Posted by berkleigh

I find the cuckold relationships to be very interesting.
Berkleigh- you are living proof of my stated thoughts on this thread. I have yet to meet a SO- more likely to happen in hobby than in civvie- I hate the peacock prancing. Originally Posted by doug_dfw
Hey ... ask me tomorrow and I might be single!!!
I might be looking to change your mind and replace him with you Doug

LOL

You're entitled to your opinion however, I don't usually disclose it unless asked.
What you're walking into is fantasy so if you want to think I am a Hawt Lesbian from Planet Saturn who came to grace you with my presence outside the Hobby, do whatever to make you happy LOL

I do it to see hot women naked and have them play with my toys. If I wanted to get all wrapped up in some chics personal BS, I have a SO, tons of women coworkers or I could even have an affair......

Fuck all that noise, and bring on the fun. A lot guys like to think we buy time.... No we are buying no drama. I get to spend time with an awesome hot woman, and i dont have to deal with any of her personal shit. That's damn near priceless. And in return, I promise not to dump my personal BS on her. Originally Posted by pfmtony
I promise you won't hear any either because I am damn near sure you and I will be too busy . . .

I find the cuckold relationships to be very interesting. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Thank you
  • HDnTX
  • 09-29-2013, 05:12 PM
Very interesting stuff, my regular UTR LMT fucks my brains out and she is married, she really does not want to talk about it. But this really make me even more curious.......
Tainted relationships are interesting.
I agree that not only do many of the hobbyists get turned on by being with a married provider but both the provider and her husband also are turned on by her providing in a married state so it can be a turn on for all as noted above.