These Young Girls Concern me! :)

This is why I don't talk to anyone. I keep all my dark twisted shit inside...

CPI3000...scoot over! You're gonna spill my damn beer.... Originally Posted by TheGiftedOne
I once had a sweet 19 year old I met through aspd offer it up bareback. She told me she was hoping to get pregnant so she could get on WIC/AFDC/etc and quit the hobby. Said she only offered this to guys she could tell were clean. With her extensive medical training, I'm sure.

I suspect there may have been a hole in the condom, anyway, but at least that moved most of the risk in her direction. I kind of dropped out of the hobby for a bit after that due to unrelated circumstances, but that always haunted me.
...sometimes its the guys!

Lana, how about the time someone threw up in the nightstand drawer at the incall and we had a couple of sessions between us so we couldn't figure out which client did it.

ROTFLMAO still trying to figure that one out!
Another reason I don't do young. Rule #1 don't do anyone younger than my daughter and she is damn near 30. OK, OK I do break the rule. Originally Posted by LuckJack
My rule is that they have to have all their permanent teeth!!
...sometimes its the guys!

Lana, how about the time someone threw up in the nightstand drawer at the incall and we had a couple of sessions between us so we couldn't figure out which client did it.

ROTFLMAO still trying to figure that one out! Originally Posted by Marla
LOL! That was definitely a shocker!
My rule is that they have to have all their permanent teeth!! Originally Posted by TexTushHog
so, they cant have gold or ceramic crowns on their molars??