CHUNG TRANNY LOVER IS A FAG LIBTARD HOMO

So whos the fuck is this loser, CT? Sounds like Turdsy only dumber, or beebsy, only smarter. Or any of the interchangeable parts from Pitt onlys butcher. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
He’s like you. He gets banned and comes back with another handle. Loser
  • Megga
  • 12-17-2019, 03:15 PM
oeb11-I am not "watching your back" - and don't want anything from a One posting that garbage. Originally Posted by oeb11
Fair enough. Then all you have to do is mind your biz.

Thank you

Regards PeterBota/El Chapo
You will be gone bitch. Post my balls on any thread. Tranny libtard lover. Broke libtard.

You are nobody. Originally Posted by Megga
Give your balls a tug! That is, when they finally descend into the nutsack, nutsack!

Yous are a newbie, ballchinnian? Quits sending me love letters, and keep your mum off the streets, eh!
So whos the fuck is this loser, CT? Sounds like Turdsy only dumber, or beebsy, only smarter. Or any of the interchangeable parts from Pitt onlys butcher. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
long story behind this piece of work, but he has been banned 20+ times, he gets a new handle every 2 weeks or so, and these same loving tributes to me re-appear.. I still blush when I see them.
  • Megga
  • 12-17-2019, 03:20 PM
long story behind this piece of work, but he has been banned 20+ times, he gets a new handle every 2 weeks or so, and these same loving tributes to me re-appear.. I still blush when I see them. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Stay on topic. This is about a homo libtard that loves tranny cock. I will rtm
your winn dixie's, Bambino's, etc., sympathize/empathize with PeterBota.. right-wing crazies all of them. too fucking funny.
your winn dixie's, Bambino's, etc., sympathize/empathize with PeterBota.. right-wing crazies all of them. too fucking funny. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
When he name drops, there is never a female name. queer
your winn dixie's, Bambino's, etc., sympathize/empathize with PeterBota.. right-wing crazies all of them. too fucking funny. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I have no idea who PeterBota is you disgusting troll.
PeterBota
When he name drops, there is never a female name. queer Originally Posted by winn dixie
That’s because the COB has been in hibernations, you Sally! But it only takes a basics search to see yous are all over the Dallas forums shoulder too shoulder with this troll, troll. LOLLING rights at you good budgie!
I have no idea who PeterBota is you disgusting troll. Originally Posted by bambino
Sure! But you sure knows who Megga is, eh!
That’s because the COB has been in hibernations, you Sally! But it only takes a basics search to see yous are all over the Dallas forums shoulder too shoulder with this troll, troll. LOLLING rights at you good budgie! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Sure! But you sure knows who Megga is, eh! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Put down the drink and walk away! You have had enough!
More than enough.
That’s all’s yous got, Winnsy? “Queer?”

That must be fighting words in the Great White South!

LOLLING!

megga/PeterBo... HoeHummer is eating you for lunch... he is far more intellectually advanced than you, my insane friend. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
No fucking way. Hoedummer is a perennial (5-time) winner of the Dipshit of the Year award under his other (currently banned) handle in this forum. In terms of sheer intellectual decrepitude, nobody can touch him.