Stop Lying!!

^I guess I gave been blessed as I meet a pretty decent share of well endowed men too on a regular...and the bigger ones always want my throat the most... lol!
  • Toyz
  • 06-30-2016, 08:47 AM
Middle aged men and hoogars discussing dick sizes.

We really never get past that 13 year old mindset do we?

Funny stuff!
Boys have penises and girls have vaginas
RNB (OP):

... Stop slapping yourself on the back and acting like you have something special ... Originally Posted by RNB
About time somebody said it! Stop with the false deepthroat. Guys say girls DT all the way down and dicks be same size as my finger. FOH Originally Posted by Cockpunch2256
Haha haaaa that's so funny!!! So true!! If your not over 9 inches and got some girth I'm sorry but you are not hung!

Dt should be for guys 8 plus inches. I mean it technically has to atleast be that long to "deep throat" and tickles the tonsils

J/k
Not anymore, apparently. Haven't you been "Keeping up with Kardashians(and Jenners)"?

Boys have penises and girls have vaginas Originally Posted by gacgacgac2678
  • Toyz
  • 07-03-2016, 10:49 PM
Boys have penises and girls have vaginas Originally Posted by gacgacgac2678
Bring the truth
I LOVE ur cock! HH, ur still my hobby crush *swoon* you laughing cuz u never had a problem getting it up.. Or making a pussy soaking wet!! Smooches
Funny. I remember multiple providers telling me mr slam dango had a small cock and couldn't get it up. Never knew whether or not that was true but I know that the more someone brags about their conquests the less I trust them. Funny OP and responses on this thread. Originally Posted by HHines
That FF experience thou... I'll never forget that shit hun.

Example of honest bragging: "I'm filthy fucking rich and have a huge dick."
Originally Posted by Leah Layada
I'd print up business cards if this was true!
LOL. If it was true I doubt you'd need them.

I'd print up business cards if this was true! Originally Posted by Michael_Loomis