What fetishes do you enjoy?

I am obsessed with most forms of assplay. toys, strapons, face sitting, tuma tuha, mix with a dominant woman & light bondage & it's a great afternoon.
To the OP as regards your cuckhold fetish....so I can fuck the shit out of you while your boyfriend is tied up watching?

Or are you all the way cuckhold, where I make him eat my cum out of your pussy?

Yeah we get down and dirty here
Me and a friend cuckolded a guy who paid to have it done to him. Lots of fun for us but I don't know what the guy we did it too got out of it
Cumplay. Catie Mae did it best. Long BJ, then CIM with full eye contact then she'd drip my jizz all over my cock....then she'd slowly lick up all the jizz. 2 bells in 60 min was no problem whatsoever with her! That 2nd bell was easy!!!

I miss her.
Caitie Mae gone ????
I'm an all-the-way freak, so I could write a whole book about my fetishes.
Face sitting ( both ways ), huge natural breasts, ass play ( both ways ) verbal and dirty, aggressive language, YES to every request ( or, no NO's ), exhibitionism, voyeur, pay for play females !!!

Any providers who look like Eva Notty ? PM me !!!!
  • anita
  • 05-08-2016, 09:02 PM
Role play (daddy/daughter, hitchhiker, job interview etc). Public sex (gym locker room, parks, theater). Being watched. Reverse body rubs (especially booty rubs). Fisting guys (I like doing it, but don't want it done on me).
I enjoy being watched. I also like sex with a small group.
I love dirty talk...I say some off the wall shit during a really good session...gets me going

I also.have a fetish of having THN sit on my face while I am eating that phat ass of hers! Maybe that is not a fetish but a wish
  • JB91
  • 05-10-2016, 07:12 AM
Don't think it is a fetish, but used to have a gf and we would go at it outside quite a bit-Beach, off jogging/hiking trails, random places on the side of the road during road trips, etc.

No, we were not in high school or lacked a place...just a good sex drive and making it happen wherever.
I love dirty talk...I say some off the wall shit during a really good session...gets me going

I also.have a fetish of having THN sit on my face while I am eating that phat ass of hers! Maybe that is not a fetish but a wish Originally Posted by plove35

Nice.
Dunno if it consists as a Fetish but I like giving ROAD HEAD!!!
And I like flashing Hot Men as I drive down the Tollway!!!

IMG_8550.JPG
Dunno if it consists as a Fetish but I like giving ROAD HEAD!!!
And I like flashing Hot Men as I drive down the Tollway!!!

Attachment 526486
Originally Posted by berkleigh
I love it when Berkleigh is stuck in traffic!!!
I love it when Berkleigh is stuck in traffic!!! Originally Posted by TheDallasClient