Providers Think Men Are Pigs

Now, how is a gal supposed to be coasting under the radar when there are (alleged) nudies of her floating around the interwebs!? Tsk, tsk, tsk Originally Posted by klovve
Sorry Kelli it's all Toyz fault . We only said pics , you said nudies .
Eh, I am not all that surprised. I just hope they're hot
  • Carl
  • 06-04-2012, 10:40 AM
I plead guilty to being a pig. I love nothing better than rooting and snorting around in moist undergrowth like I'm trying to locate a tender morsel to nibble on.
Klovve looks like a tastey morsel.
I plead guilty to being a pig. I love nothing better than rooting and snorting around in moist undergrowth like I'm trying to locate a tender morsel to nibble on. Originally Posted by Carl
Klovve looks like a tastey morsel. Originally Posted by bulldozer2009
INDEED !
  • Toyz
  • 06-04-2012, 11:30 AM
Sorry Kelli it's all Toyz fault . We only said pics , you said nudies . Originally Posted by rockerrick
Now don't go getting my erotic letter penpal all mad at me, RR! ...KLovve was my FIRST "man I gotta meet this girl"...when I signed on to eccie.
Now don't go getting my erotic letter penpal all mad at me Originally Posted by Toyz
Yeah Toyz you're gonna have to dust yourself off , and wipe off the tire tracks first ! Luckily she has a great sense of humor .
  • Toyz
  • 06-04-2012, 11:40 AM
Yeah Toyz youre gonna have to dust yourself off , and wipe off the tire tracks first ! Luckily she has a great sense of humor . Originally Posted by rockerrick
If you read it in context, I was complimenting her above all others...I know she got it...
Absolutely

Humor is the tequila to my heart - if you can make me laugh, you can get anywhere with me
Damn Kelli you've been a ghost around here , now 3 post in a day . Yay !!!!
My attention has been otherwise engaged. One-million-and-two other things going on in my personal life and career - I just decided to briefly dip my toe in the water

On the topic at hand, I don't think all men are pigs I do think they are 16-year old boys forever trapped in the bodies of older, hairier (or, hair-LESS) "men". Which, in many cases, makes them that much more adorable.
On the topic at hand, I don't think all men are pigs I do think they are 16-year old boys forever trapped in the bodies of older, hairier (or, hair-LESS) "men". Which, in many cases, makes them that much more adorable. Originally Posted by klovve
Hey , I resemble that remark ! Hopefully one of the "many cases" ?
It isn't easy being green.
if you can make me laugh, you can get anywhere with me Originally Posted by klovve
If you saw me naked, you'd laugh so hard your sides would hurt.
Oink