The Art of Slow Sensual Lovemaking

I like to take it at MY pace, not hers.
When you take it at her pace, many times you get a machine, a robot. Strictly mechanical. Not OK with that at all!!
Taking my time and exploring a sexy woman's body is the only way I enjoy sex. I've met very few women in the hobby that I have a good mental and physical connection with. When I do though its one of those experiences that leaves you feeling energized and happy. Otherwise my brain tells my body shoot off fast and leave because this sucks and we need to leave ASAP.
I like to take my time and explore every inch of her body, paying close attention to every move she makes. I love the curves of a woman's body, her scent, the feeling of my hand brushing through her hair as I pull her in for a deep kiss. I always go slow, no matter how long an appointment I booked.
I like to take my time and explore every inch of her body, paying close attention to every move she makes. I love the curves of a woman's body, her scent, the feeling of my hand brushing through her hair as I pull her in for a deep kiss. I always go slow, no matter how long an appointment I booked. Originally Posted by Mr. O'Doul
Yes....

I can't help but feel this world would be a better place if everyone was a slow conscious sensual responsible lover
Whoa ... Reading the first post was hot and heavy.
Yes....

I can't help but feel this world would be a better place if everyone was a slow conscious sensual responsible lover Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina

Where is the fun in that? Rodeo sex rules ... 8 seconds and you are off. Now taint tickling is a different topic.
I even get the bum rush on real life dates. Originally Posted by pyramider

I like to take my time and explore every inch of her body, paying close attention to every move she makes. I love the curves of a woman's body, her scent, the feeling of my hand brushing through her hair as I pull her in for a deep kiss. I always go slow, no matter how long an appointment I booked. Originally Posted by Mr. O'Doul
Yes, please.
Some stimulating conversation, including some flirting, over a nice glass of red wine begins the lovemaking process. Then, a slow, sensual shedding of garments (or, as I like to call it, getting to unwrap my present). Followed by an unhurried exploration of every inch of her body, perhaps including a nice back and butt massage for her, including lots of kissing. At this point, she gets as much DATY as she desires (yes, I am the energizer bunny). Now, we are ready for the main event!!! Whew, calling the ATF right now!!!!!
I always make love to a woman slowly and enjoying the experience. I'm never in a hurry with a woman.
Zabrina: Thank you for the thread topic. At my age, I'm no longer in the rush to get my "nut" like when I was younger. I savor the journey.

My ultimate "slow" date is a fine cigar, a good bottle of port or Orange Marnier Centennaire, a good view, and a lovely mature lady who understands the art of the slow "conversational" blowjob. I prefer a two hour date.
Slow lovin' is the best lovin' . I'm a naturally sultry young lady and this is what differentiates my affairs from the typical "session" that some gents seek. My affairs are an experience - I have a disdain for wham and bams, and even took them off my list...they just don't turn me on for guys I've never met.

Now, for long time Lovers, being we've already explored eachother and sensuality on several occasions, a fast pace sex can be a turn on.
Slow and sensual is the bomb...I always think of the bowling instructor seducing Marge Simpson, and his soliloquy that the anticipation was the greatest moment.

On the other hand, when Homer wins her back, he famously exclaims, "I'm going to the backseat of my car with the woman I love and I won't be back for five minutes!"

The fast and aggressive has its place too, to contrast and support the slow, romantic interludes. And while I love the latter, I suspect the animalistic moments are the ones to cherish.

Then there's my father's only advice to me on lovemaking: "If you're doing it for hours, you're doing it wrong."
While I much prefer "slow" it is less about how "speed" and more about intent, intensity and an incredible exchange of connected energy....

I want to feel the air between your skin and my lips. Feel the heat from your skin...the tiny little hairs as they raise themselves toward my tongue just barely touching ....

It is best when time stands still for our interaction....even if I just met you....

Maybe it is slow by some standards but I look for your body to respond so I can feel you and hear you.....first trust and relax, for you to know that anything and everything that happens will be just as it should, safely, no judgements, no performance to worry about, gust be as much of you're true self as you wish to allow.....for you to convey your desires in how you breathe, how you move , in your energy to be flowing in synch with how the rest of your body moves ...initiates...responds...we find mutual pleasures ....some familiar ... Some this one time in this moment....

The "speed" of these things may be super slow and tender or be quick and firm...always in tune to comforts and/or edges to enjoy...

While the fast and furious can be erotic and has its place, I do think there is a silky smooth harmony to enjoy in the delicate sensual moments we share and give to each other....

Yes, this is how I like it...
Slow so I can savor the time. That is why I like 2 hours dates. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
1000% agree with ^^^^^^ 2 hour appointments are my norm for that reason. Slow teasing build up is much preferred. Both what I do for her and what she does for me.
I LOVE 2 hour sessions. They just give you enough time to explore each other in a non-rushed way - and at my age I need the 2 hour sessions to get 2 Os for myself. So not completely unselfish.