Who are the "Tightest" Providers in DFW?

All pussy is good pussy to the right person. So the correct answer is: everyone. Originally Posted by FunInDFW

Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Lol.

All pussy ain't good pussy.
Lol.

All pussy ain't good pussy. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Just because it wasn't good for one, doesn't mean it can't be good for another. You're missing the forest from the trees here and how it pertains to the now moved goalposts of the OP's question.
If you seriously think "All pussy is good pussy" you must be a very desperate man that hasn't had any free non-hobby pussy in a very long time
All pussy is good pussy to the right person. So the correct answer is: everyone. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I get what you are trying to say, but a better statement would be,

All pussy is not good pussy to all people

meaning most pussy is good to some people, some pussy is good to most people, but definitely not all pussy is good to all the people.
There is no such a thing as free Pussy. There's very expensive pussy (spouses), expensive pussy (all others non-providers) and reasonable pussy (the ones from providers).
I get what you are trying to say, but a better statement would be,

All pussy is not good pussy to all people

meaning most pussy is good to some people, some pussy is good to most people, but definitely not all pussy is good to all the people. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Maybe you don't get what I was doing at all. An immensely meta phrase that is purposely worded that way to parallel the ambiguity of the OP's latest reply, yet show that his logic is fundamentally flawed and will never give him what he wants specifically...

Or, I could have worded it better. Either way:

stupid question or not, you people are being flat out assholes about it!

if you don't like the question stop responding to the damn post! and the fact that once again PEOPLE ARE BEING EXCESSIVELY RUDE *cough #MOD cough* is uncalled for!

answer to this post with an actual ... response, Best way to find out is by testing the waters and telling people your findings

but remember time of day, time of month (ovulating or not), amount of physical fitness or vaginal work outs all play factors, if you are gonna do this you need to be a girls first of the day, or first after a mandatory week brake Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
AMEN WULF PRINCESS
I know a few chicks who are extremely frugal...that count?
Now luke I agree with you on that Amen buddy.
stupid question or not, you people are being flat out assholes about it!

if you don't like the question stop responding to the damn post! and the fact that once again PEOPLE ARE BEING EXCESSIVELY RUDE *cough #MOD cough* is uncalled for!

answer to this post with an actual ... response, Best way to find out is by testing the waters and telling people your findings

but remember time of day, time of month (ovulating or not), amount of physical fitness or vaginal work outs all play factors, if you are gonna do this you need to be a girls first of the day, or first after a mandatory week brake Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Thank you, this is the best answer. "Testing the waters" is the only way to know, plus the natural factors

The rest of these people are being complete assholes about this. If you don't like the question then don't answer it. There's no reason to be narcissistic assholes who uses big words to be condescending to other hobbiers.

If you don't have anything nice to say then STFU and go back to your shitty meaningless life because only complete losers get on this site to downgrade others and make themselves feel better about their own purposeless existence.
There is no such a thing as free Pussy. There's very expensive pussy (spouses), expensive pussy (all others non-providers) and reasonable pussy (the ones from providers). Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Now Luke I agree with you on that Amen buddy.
Beats me. I haven't seen that many girls on here. Everybody likes something different . I like to be kissed a.lot. The rest is icing. But just fyi from.what i have experienced the tightest was Carmen from.the old BTA . But greatest one has been Emilia (luna, my atf ) .Katelyn was the wetest . If you are into amps, nicole is a hole in one. Off the board, my gf is the tightest in the world and the planets greatest f......but kinda bitchey . Personally , I prefer a really fun girl that is sweet and fun and makes out well that i can get a connection to. Her p..... will be perfect. There are lots of girls here like that. wish i could find one that didn't more or change her mo or location .
Tight pussy = sore dick ugh. They have lube for that :-). It's all about how that pussy is presented and how well she knows what to do with it.