Incalls

Guy's comfort levels are all different, I'm sure my places wouldn't work for 90% of you guys, you guys wouldn't even unlock your doors of your cars Originally Posted by BLM69
The new job has me hanging out in Stop 6 rather often these days
fucktards in DFW do not know how to walk through a hotel lobby and find the elevators without looking suspicious. Also, they seem to think that their regulars should not be in a hotel because someone might see them.
fucktards in DFW do not know how to walk through a hotel lobby and find the elevators without looking suspicious. Also, they seem to think that their regulars should not be in a hotel because someone might see them. Originally Posted by pyramider
Well put. Walk through there like you own the place!
I also carry a backpack. Nobody every gives me a second thought.
Carry a gift card. They look like card keys. Carry fast food bag and a drink, a backpack, etc
Agreed - will NOT go to a Motel 6.
Ever.
1- Apartment (low secuirty risk and medium safety risk)

2 - 3*+ hotel (medium security risk and low safety risk)

3 - Suburban home (medium risk for security and safety)

4 - Cheap hotel (high risk for security and safety, esp at night)

Apartments and nicer hotels have enough anonymity to let you get lost in the crowd. Walk in like you belong there. Bonus points for providers who give you directions (enter main doors, turn left to get to elevator, etc). Houses are ok if there aren't close neighbors and/or low volume. Otherwise it's only a matter of time before neighbors notice the traffic. Last choice is a cheap hotel.
1- Apartment (low secuirty risk and medium safety risk)

2 - 3*+ hotel (medium security risk and low safety risk)

3 - Suburban home (medium risk for security and safety)

4 - Cheap hotel (high risk for security and safety, esp at night)

Apartments and nicer hotels have enough anonymity to let you get lost in the crowd. Walk in like you belong there. Bonus points for providers who give you directions (enter main doors, turn left to get to elevator, etc). Houses are ok if there aren't close neighbors and/or low volume. Otherwise it's only a matter of time before neighbors notice the traffic. Last choice is a cheap hotel. Originally Posted by CowboyDave
That pretty much sums up what I think, too.
  • BLM69
  • 04-03-2022, 08:17 PM
You can get tied up and robbed at any of these places, the false sense of security is a imaginary thing.

The provider is my number #1 concern! I rather see a honest one at motel 6, than one with bad intensions at the nicely decorated rental set up by the pimp.

The bottom line is never let your guard down and be ready for anything
I have a private incall and it is much more comfortable than a hotel.
If your a low volume provider, as some ladies are, the cost of a nice hotel (even just a basic decent hotel)
would dip into your actual profit a bit more than compared to what your profit is by working from a private residence, especially if you acquire a hotel daily.
To me, getting a hotel wouldnt make sense as you would be lowering your profit intake as well as raising the risk.

Another thing, if you're lucky enough to have a friend (as i do) and you know for sure you can truly trust her.
As well as an actual reliable provider, maybe consider getting a private incall together.
That would make expenses more realistic, rather than doing it alone.

I know me and my girlfriend are all about comfort, discretion & safety as well as convienice.
This just seems to be the most logical & comfortable way so far for us.

But everyone's preference is different.

I have a private incall and it is much more comfortable than a hotel.
If your a low volume provider, as some ladies are, the cost of a nice hotel (even just a basic decent hotel)
would dip into your actual profit a bit more than compared to what your profit is by working from a private residence, especially if you acquire a hotel daily.
To me, getting a hotel wouldnt make sense as you would be lowering your profit intake as well as raising the risk.

Another thing, if you're lucky enough to have a friend (as i do) and you know for sure you can truly trust her.
As well as an actual reliable provider, maybe consider getting a private incall together.
That would make expenses more realistic, rather than doing it alone.

I know me and my girlfriend are all about comfort, discretion & safety as well as convienice.
This just seems to be the most logical & comfortable way so far for us.

But everyone's preference is different.

Originally Posted by Ruby Faye

This is what I did the majority of the time I lived in DFW. Had some really great incall shares with some great ladies. Unfortunately, the market I am in now is a lot smaller and nearly impossible to find reliable ladies looking to share so-- I've grown accustomed to utilizing hotels again when home-- I just don't hobby as much when I'm home as I do on the road.
I prefer private residence, since I’m not making the lady pay for a hotel. Have you considered offering a discount for residential Incall if that’s easier for you? I’ve considered meeting with you, for example, but you’re a bit out of my price range (no offense).