Hydroxy Chloroquine works!!!!

Ok, we get it. You’re a scientist. You don’t need a script to take zinc. It’s actually good for blood flow and hard ons. Every guy should take zinc. Originally Posted by bambino
Even faggots like Assup should take it?
Even faggots like Assup should take it? Originally Posted by friendly fred
Not sure it works on pigs, WTF probably has a lifetime refill. Still hasn’t helped him.
Thanks for the definition Joe. Even though it was completely and totally unnecessary. I did not ask for your definition of heard immunity, I asked how it was working out for you.

At least this time you came up with something original to dodge and cloud the issue at hand. This was way better than how you usually just hit the play button and bleat out the same old recycled crap. So props for that, I guess.

I do get why you always try and cloud the issue at hand Joe. Otherwise you would have to depend on geniuses like gnadfly and Yes_I_do_not_ever_have_a_clue to carry your torch for you. I wouldn't want that either Originally Posted by Jam3768
I doubt he was addressing you

it was kingster, I believe, that was the cause for the post

in fact I read kingster's post and then I read oeb11's discussion, a perfect fit

oh, by the way, I must have glanced past anything you posted, sorry

oeb11 is too nice a gentleman to straighten you out on that score most likely

is it always all about you, to you?
Not sure it works on pigs, WTF probably has a lifetime refill. Still hasn’t helped him. Originally Posted by bambino
Nothing can help some idiots...
  • oeb11
  • 07-09-2020, 08:00 AM
Thank You - patronizing elitist LibDem.

I am fine with masks - on a voluntary bsis.

we should be sheltering the at-risk - and opening the economy.

How is the collapsing economy affecting your radical marxist takeover ideals??
helpful??
White older folks will be among the first OBLM and DPST marxists put to the walls and ovens.

BTW - if U believe Trump advocated injecting bleach to treat Wuhan virus - my advice is - do not do it - it is not good for your health.