Because I am not like that...

OMG we are so old!
And the rabbit with big nasty fangs and things? LOL Love Monty Python Originally Posted by kittyloveratx

The greatest movie EVER!!!!!!!!
I may grow old but I refuse to grow up!!!
This thread actually is about having fun. We have only a minute to do it so why not? I say flirt your ass off!!!

After all, what's wrong with that?

I can talk all day about the people I find offensive here, but I find it much more fun to talk about the ones I enjoy. Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
damn! lookin at maxeens avatar, how could you not flirt with those 2 ...err i mean her
Sorry Kara... didnt mean to take your thread in another direction. I think we are all old and ADHD... we will try and do better! I am going to go get my boxed wine and watch monty python now... lol
  • FWD1
  • 03-01-2011, 10:52 PM
This is what I am talking about:

Thank you for being honest and real. Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley
I can honestly say I would love to spent some time with you and/or maxeen!!
After seeing Maxeen in person I know I want to spend some time with her.
  • Vyt
  • 03-01-2011, 10:56 PM
My musical tastes are pretty much stuck in 1983.

Coincidentally, that's when I lost my virginity.
Sorry Kara... didnt mean to take your thread in another direction. I think we are all old and ADHD... we will try and do better! I am going to go get my boxwd wine and listen watch monty python now... lol Originally Posted by lil_michelle
as far as monty python... that rabbits dynamite!!
and concerning wine in a box...i like justin timberlake and andy sambergs D#@k in a box....tff!
as far as monty python... that rabbits dynamite!!
and concerning wine in a box...i like justin timberlake and andy sambergs D#@k in a box....tff! Originally Posted by knotty man

ROFL...I am going to refrain from commenting too much.. you seem nice..lol

I fart in your general direction.. your mother was a hampster and your father smelt of eldeberries!!! HEHE GREATEST MOVIE EVER!!!
ROFL are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

( I apologize if the above was not meant to be a quote from "montey python and the Holy grail: but it was and I love that movie! ) Originally Posted by lil_michelle
If you don't go away, I will taunt you a second time....
We are the Knights who say Neet!
How do you know she is a witch?
I am not dead yet. Your almost dead.
oh crap, was it something to do with a duck?