One Night, One Celebrity to Fuck..who would you choose?

Shakira for me
Hard to narrow it down between
Megan Good ,

Mya

Taraji Henson

There are a few others, too, like Tyra Banks, and Thelma from Good Times, even at her current age.

There's something about Miley Cyrus that tells me she needs some good dick. If she needs me, I could be there for her.

Katy Perry, too. I'd tear her up. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed

Megan Good hands down... Mia maybe in the early day's , but she still fine...
Taraji...

Originally Posted by Island_Gent
Good photo of Taraji Henson..
Megan Good hands down... Mia maybe in the early day's , but she still fine... Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
I heard she was saving herself for marriage, too. So you KNOW that shit's tight.

I was leaning towards Mya, fwiw. She's in her 30's now and will start getting that 'MILF'y type thickness soon (maybe).
I heard she was saving herself for marriage, too. So you KNOW that shit's tight.

I was leaning towards Mya, fwiw. She's in her 30's now and will start getting that 'MILF'y type thickness soon (maybe). Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Damn and how old is Megan? Thats unheard of these day's...
Damn and how old is Megan? Thats unheard of these day's... Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Come to think of it, she's in her 30's, too. I don't know how true the 'virgin' thing is. I just happen to read it somewhere a while back. Being in Hollywood, I'm pretty sure she's gotten some dick before. What's the point of enjoying adult life in the prime of your youth if you're not getting any??

Edit: I just saw she got married in 2012, so, at least one dude has hit it (I hope hit it...lol).
MY MY MY....I dont want to pick just one!
Come to think of it, she's in her 30's, too. I don't know how true the 'virgin' thing is. I just happen to read it somewhere a while back. Being in Hollywood, I'm pretty sure she's gotten some dick before. What's the point of enjoying adult life in the prime of your youth if you're not getting any??

Edit: I just saw she got married in 2012, so, at least one dude has hit it (I hope hit it...lol). Originally Posted by Rambro Creed

I was getting ready to say, because I knew she was in her 30's to, but was not sure of being a virgin lol...
Ginger or Mary Anne?

Well who's Ginger and who's Marry Ann? One in the Red or one in the Black hair lol.

I would go with the black hair if I had to choose..
Or do y'all consider the black hair brunette
Shakira for me Originally Posted by bigbadbill969
She's sexy as Hell, not enough boobage to fulfill a fantasy fuck for me.

[
Rihanna.
Well who's Ginger and who's Marry Ann? One in the Red or one in the Black hair lol.

I would go with the black hair if I had to choose..
Or do y'all consider the black hair brunette Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Left to right
The professor, Mary Ann, Gilligan, Ginger.
Left to right
The professor, Mary Ann, Gilligan, Ginger. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Then Marry Ann for me...
  • bon69
  • 01-21-2016, 08:56 PM

[ Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Allow me to add to my choice of Jessica Alba. I forgot about how HOT Shakira can be.