Turning into BP

Studies are conducted by people. People are biased. They have agendas they believe are righteous or they simply have greedy ones. People change the findings of studies all the time to suit their own agendas, as has been proven time and again. People studying people might even be a more confusing mess. Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
No way! I should publish a study proving that studies are infallible. Then you'd see!
Bullshit. It isn't that simple. A lot of women go into this kind of work, even though they hate it, because they can't keep a regular job. They are too lazy, stupid, or erratic. They also make lousy providers, who wants a woman who hates being touched? Buffalo Bill maybe. But there are also women who do it because it is more profitable and less demanding than the alternatives, or because they have a criminal record or bad habit and are thereby barred from most legal employment.

Ya know, I don't really check out what other ladies are doing or how they behave with the gents. But, do you really believe it's a lot of women that are lazy stupid or erratic? Or, is it just the ones you've experienced? Just curious why you would say that.

Unenthusiasm is the rule, though. Many women have told me that they are just "doing this" temporarily until something improves for them. Some may have been telling me what they thought I would want to hear, or defending themselves against an implicit judgment that was never made. But it is plain that most do not really enjoy the trade, whatever their ads may say.

Again, is this just your experiences and maybe the ladies you choose? Are they the same type of lady? In the same price range? In the same area? What's the criteria you used and where is the data?

How many women truly enjoy answering phones or refilling sodas? They, also, are paid to at least hide their frustration, emotional fatigue, and (sometimes) disgust. It's no big news that people generally get paid for doing things they don't really enjoy, including being friendly. Speak for yourself. Really? There are about a billion studies saying that sex is healthy, and I don't know of any that rule out retail sex. I wished that when I was 30. Now I realize that money is the smallest price a man can pay for pussy. I don't want a woman up in my business all the time, or any of the time.

Not everyone is good at sharing on the relationship level, but instead of dissing all women as being nosy, why not just say, you're not a relationship kinda guy? Women actually are good for lotsa stuff, other than sex, despite your decision not to interact with them in ways that are not sexual. Btw... How many men truly enjoy answering phones or refilling sodas? Are you insinuating, that's the best alternative for most ladies who provide? LOL.

I don't disagree, mostly, with your specific claims, but nonetheless I live in the best of all possible worlds. You seem to be a little bitter about the fact that real life ain't Hollywood. Originally Posted by Buying a *Way to Heaven

I hate to start anything, and I'm not judging, but you seem to be bitter about women for some reason. Why is it that you believe you're the one who lives in the best of all possible worlds? Is it just that it's the best of all possible worlds for men who don't have the fortitude to be in a relationship? Maybe others think that world is senseless and has no real value. Not that it doesn't. It certainly does for gents who prefer not to interact with females, other than sexually.

No way! I should publish a study proving that studies are infallible. Then you'd see! Originally Posted by Buying a *Way to Heaven

Do what you gotta do. I'm happy to read about what you discover and then figure out if it's just more silly nonsense I gotta wade through to get to the truth. LOL.
If the woman cannot keep a regular, is too stupid, too lazy, too eratic, they have a criminal record, bad habit then the woman is desperate. All the things you mention define desperation. Each woman's desperation comes from different places, sexual abuse, neglect, etc. All equals desperation for her. Most do not want to be in their line of work.

Some of you are just being absurd as you understand that healthy sex is not sex with someone you just met. The world is round and I do not attack the experts that say it, they study and they learn and pass on what they learn. One study alone is not enough to be considered accurate but the huge number of studies they just might have gotten something right. No study exists that I could find on mental effects of being an engineer, probably because no detrimental side effects from that profession. Prostitution has plenty. Each of us can choose to ignore what has been learned or we can listen and maybe learn something too. Studies teach us sometimes we don't want to hear what they teach so we attack the messenger, the experts or the process because it is not what we wanted to hear.
... Studies teach us sometimes we don't want to hear what they teach so we attack the messenger, the experts or the process because it is not what we wanted to hear. Originally Posted by Boudin3112
Endless assertions about what "studies" teach us, but not one citation.

That dog won't hunt.
If the woman cannot keep a regular, is too stupid, too lazy, too eratic, they have a criminal record, bad habit then the woman is desperate. All the things you mention define desperation. Each woman's desperation comes from different places, sexual abuse, neglect, etc. All equals desperation for her. Most do not want to be in their line of work.

Some of you are just being absurd as you understand that healthy sex is not sex with someone you just met. The world is round and I do not attack the experts that say it, they study and they learn and pass on what they learn. One study alone is not enough to be considered accurate but the huge number of studies they just might have gotten something right. No study exists that I could find on mental effects of being an engineer, probably because no detrimental side effects from that profession. Prostitution has plenty. Each of us can choose to ignore what has been learned or we can listen and maybe learn something too. Studies teach us sometimes we don't want to hear what they teach so we attack the messenger, the experts or the process because it is not what we wanted to hear. Originally Posted by Boudin3112
If the lazy man can not learn to treat the woman well, she use her intelligence to stop laboring to clean the man's messes, which he never is grateful for. The stupid man becomes angry and blames all bad things on woman. Blame, now that's a fun game.

To leave stupid man, maybe the woman knows how to utilize other man who appreciate what she can do for him. These men show gratitude for her happiness and favor and she no longer have to wash any mans dirty underwear or fetch lazy man his beer. Woman know what it is she doing even if man does not.

Only stupid here, is man who no think. Stupid man no understand the health benefits of intimate act, or why many man in need and he should study much more. Only unhappy woman is woman who is mistreated and unappreciated by man in first place. Especially expert man, who expert on no thing. Stupid man need learn that the woman he judge as stupid, actually not so stupid. Stupid man will spend life getting own beer and washing own dirty drawers.

Not so stupid woman think for self. Stupid man use thinking of stupid others who not think for self. Mental effects of being mistreated and not appreciated concerning any age, race, gender, job, hobby....is not good. Why big strong man in job be unhappy say so, when he no capable or allowed to feel in first place? He must see not so stupid woman and learn importance of feel and how treat woman in future. Maybe stupid man finally learn, it ain't woman who not know what is going on. You no attack round world thinkers? Happy Woman say you do. Only world being round, not the issue. This not so stupid happy woman wants ya to know the world no black and white. Tilt head, hop on one foot, and spin in circle... man will see color too.

I dunno, it's as crazy as folks losing their marbles when finally told the world was round. Don't shoot the messenger, or place the woman on house arrest for life as they did the fella who only tried to share the actual truth of a round world. Please, don't believe me, I don't want you to. Just look again and learn to discover for yourself. I gave you a place to look, but unlike stupid others, I will not tell you what to see or fault you if you can not figure it out.

Stupid man is a good boy, but still a stupid man. Therefore, most stupid man breaks out his hamster wheel and goes back to affirming how stupid is good, familiar, and worthy of defending. Sigh....

Vicious circles are not my thing. It rates right up there with rolling in muck.

Only stupid here, is man who no think. Stupid man no understand the health benefits of intimate act, or why many man in need and he should study much more. Only unhappy woman is woman who is mistreated and unappreciated by man in first place. Especially expert man, who expert on no thing. Stupid man need learn that the woman he judge as stupid, actually not so stupid. Stupid man will spend life getting own beer and washing own dirty drawers. ... Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
Max, you're not only a smart woman (and a sensationally good-looking one!), but you're quite funny as well. I could swear you've been channeling Gene Ray, the "World's Wisest Human" and founder of "four-cornered cubic time." Unfortunately, his unintentionally hilarious Timecube site is gone, but it can still be seen in archived form. If you've never seen it, it's good for a couple of minutes' laughter.

Side note: I've found that "getting own beer and washing own dirty drawers" is an agreeable way to operate. It results in a smiling wife (who doesn't enjoy trips up and down the basement steps, where the washer and dryer are located). And I do enjoy living in a place where people are smiling. I do more smiling myself, that way.
I agree it seems like it's definitely turning into Backpage specially with this lowball as prices these $80 hundred-dollar specials who does that
Max, that brain of yours is so damn sexy. Wished I lived in DFW again, to experience you in person. Smart girls turn me on.

PS: My momma made sure I knew how to cook, clean, and do laundry before leaving the nest. Smart woman!
Max, you're not only a smart woman (and a sensationally good-looking one!), but you're quite funny as well. I could swear you've been channeling Gene Ray, the "World's Wisest Human" and founder of "four-cornered cubic time." Unfortunately, his unintentionally hilarious Timecube site is gone, but it can still be seen in archived form. If you've never seen it, it's good for a couple of minutes' laughter.

Side note: I've found that "getting own beer and washing own dirty drawers" is an agreeable way to operate. It results in a smiling wife (who doesn't enjoy trips up and down the basement steps, where the washer and dryer are located). And I do enjoy living in a place where people are smiling. I do more smiling myself, that way. Originally Posted by James1588
Thanks darlin'. You are a considerate hubby if ya wash your own drawers. LOL. I've been meaning to ask about the car shopping. But, I been very busy trying to get folks off that hamster wheel. They are making me dizzy and nauseous. LOL

I'm gonna check out that link....I always appreciate any opportunity to smile or laugh.

Max, that brain of yours is so damn sexy. Wished I lived in DFW again, to experience you in person. Smart girls turn me on.

PS: My momma made sure I knew how to cook, clean, and do laundry before leaving the nest. Smart woman! Originally Posted by finman56

Your Mom done good! Don't tell anyone, but I'm more of a smarty pants than anything else. LOL. If ya get a chance to visit Big D, let me know. I may not dazzle you with the brilliance, but I sure won't baffle you with the BS. We got plenty in this world, and even on this site, willing to do that. If you are into extended foreplay... You can dazzle me with your cooking skills and I'll do my stand up comedy routine before things get...intimate.
Holy shit, I need an apology

Psychology is real, studies are real, knowing the pains of our decisions is enlightening. People in society do not decide to go against the norm unless a contingent situation arises. While not all people do things for the same reason we all have similar emotions and feelings. Most but not all cry at sad moments in movies, death of a loved one. Most celebrate at birth of new child, feelings of euphoria, etc. As humans we do have similarities even in the heart and brain. It is well known that most women in this field of work do so out of desperation so many that is nearly all. Men seek out whore to fulfill something missing and not just a nut. Thinking we are the one true exception to the rule can be denial and be dangerous to us. Not saying that is the case just a possibility. Thinking I seek out whore to just be momentarily pleased can be dangerous and cause strife later for me as I do not find what my brain is really seeking. Most women I have talked to say they do this temporarily because they would rather not be a whore. If no shame show pics of your face in advertising be proud of it and show the world who you are but instead nearly all women hide and we all have fake names here to help push down or ignore our inner shame. Maxi you are polite and nice in your posts and I like reading your writings. My opinion comes from wide variety of sources to include some very scholastic places. I have not looked at your showcase but did notice your avatar has no face in it. Nothing wrong with that and not suggesting you do anything different. Just an observation. Like I said I enjoy you discussions on here not being mean just truthful. I don't know of a single source that says fucking women for money is good and healthy for either side of the transaction. Don't know of a single source that says cigarette smoking is good and healthy either. And most smokers not all wish they never started. Same here most whores wish they could do something else and most men wish they were pussy magnets and did not have to pay. Originally Posted by Boudin3112
Thanks, I try. Much of what you state is true and some of it is not. Beliefs, imposed since our arrival at birth, is something we pass down from generation to generation. I don't believe most hide out of shame, at all. I believe it is out of respect for others they know and their beliefs.

I don't like lying, it's caused many problems in society and for individuals. However, it can also be used in protective situations, which is how many false beliefs came to pass in the first place. I don't lie in order not to add to the muck. I choose tactful truths when I am allowed to, but have the ability to roll in the muck when it is insisted I do so.

The truth is, I had a hard time reading what you wrote and trying to understand your message. So, I read it a couple of times in order to respond to what I did understand the first time.

Being a provider means we are in service to others who have a very intimate need. Intimacy is the taboo of all taboos. Parents get nervous talking to their kids about it. Kids are afraid to ask their parents. It's been judged as wrong, dirty and wrong to be attracted to someone other than your current mate. I could go on, but you get the gist.

Studies are conducted by people. People are biased. They have agendas they believe are righteous or they simply have greedy ones. People change the findings of studies all the time to suit their own agendas, as has been proven time and again. People studying people might even be a more confusing mess.

Look into the practices of the discovery, by whom, the experts involved throughout time and the treatments concerning female hysteria. If that doesn't speak volumes to you about what experts "know" and studies conclude, nothing I ever say, will. And hey, I won't judge you for that. You're a male, after all. LOL

How many times in your own life have you thought about what you believe and how you've noticed things don't appear as the belief states they should, but you held fast to your belief anyway, rather than try to figure out? Many times, I'm sure, because I did it a lot and I see everyone else doing it.

Do not assume that desperation is the key ingredient most use on their travels to becoming whore. I assure you, it's not. Look a little deeper and maybe you will discover otherwise. Read and believe the experts and you may come up with the same answer over and over again. LOL Crazy how that works out, but it's exactly like climbing on the hamster wheel and running until you just can't anymore. Only to discover, you didn't get anywhere, so your only choice is to believe what one "discovered" and exclaimed as true, and everyone else just spits it out as the, By Golly, truth. Ta Da....the belief is formed and people cling to their beliefs, no matter the consequences.

Might I suggest, that in your quest for the truth of any thing, maybe get off the wheel of believing what others want you to know is the truth. Don't believe what is they have discovered, and I'm sorry, but you have to equate in the fact that they could have an agenda for sharing this truth as they chose to, or maybe they didn't discover any kind of truth for themselves at all.

I didn't create this world, but like it or not, it's the one we live in. Again, I don't like to be lied to or given untrue information, therefore, if important enough and especially if it concerns large numbers of people, I look for myself and base my decisions to share what I "know" as being true on what I feel is the most truthful answer I am able to discover and what makes the most sense, common, scientific or otherwise.

What is true in the hobby? Men have a need for intimacy. You can call it sex, busting a nut, or whatever else you wanna call it. You caneven pretend the providers are not real humans if ya want, but intimate is personal and men are in need. Something or someone negates them being able to get that need fulfilled, even if it's their own, self.

Therefore, there is a market for any kind of woman who wishes to provide this type of service for men in need. Many women have discovered, one way or another, that they possess the ability to fulfill these intimate needs of men. And, they are able to make a living, by providing intimate services, as varied as they are, to those in need of intimate services. These facts about the hobby, are the only black and white unchanging information concerning this topic, that I have been able to discern as the believable truth.

It is not the provider or the hobbyist who should feel shame. For one thing, having a need that is being unmet is very common and seeking to fulfill that need is normal human behavior. For another thing, being that special kind of person who can provide and fulfill this longed for need, and it being considered a plus if she truly enjoys being able to provide this for those who need it, is kind of great.

It's the beliefs of how wrong it is to wish to feel or even have the need for intimacy, that are shameful. The majority of the population has the need for intimacy. And someone, an entity, and/or society fooled all these guilt ridden individuals into believing there is shame in seeking and/or providing it. Really? It hasn't always been this way ya know. So, figure out how this came about and you'll discover how ludicrous this self or inflicted shaming really is.

Hiding/pretending/or not revealing all, is necessary to protect ourselves and loved ones from all those idiots who believed when they were told, that it's shameful to need intimacy or feel anything. This ludicrous "belief" that so many cling to ferociously, continues to play a part in this whole dilemma. I hate that it does, but I'd never have been on board had I been around when it was first considered a "no no". Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
Holy shit, I need an apology Originally Posted by Wanna bone
Then you should run out and get you one of those. I got no idea where though.

Search is ur friend?

Good luck finding what ya need.

Edit: And....cursing? Ouch! I'm highly sensitive, or hadn't you heard? LOL
Hey sugar, I'm just trying hear you, so much static (it's white noise) calm ur tits.

Edit: And...no, I have not heard about your sensitively to cursing, I'm also sensitive---
do you really believe it's a lot of women that are lazy stupid or erratic? Or, is it just the ones you've experienced? Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
My belief is based on what I've experienced, which is a "statistically significant sample." Of providers.
why not just say, you're not a relationship kinda guy? Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
Oddly enough, that is exactly, word for word, what I do say.
Women actually are good for lotsa stuff, other than sex, despite your decision not to interact with them in ways that are not sexual. Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
Please refrain from ascribing to me statements which I have not made. I do interact with many women in non-sexual ways; this is not, however, a prerequisite for having sex with them (nor vice versa).
How many men truly enjoy answering phones or refilling sodas? Are you insinuating, that's the best alternative for most ladies who provide? Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
For many of them, even that is not an option.
I hate to start anything Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
...she says after starting something...
you seem to be bitter about women for some reason. Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
Realistic, not bitter.
Why is it that you believe you're the one who lives in the best of all possible worlds? Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
Strictly speaking, there is only one possible world, which is at once the best and worst possible. But the statement was intended as a double entendre, the first meaning being a direct address to Mr. 3112's lamentations and apparent conflict.
...men who don't have the fortitude to be in a relationship? Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
...women who don't have the fortitude to fetch beer and launder underwear?
I'm happy to read about what you discover Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
I'm happy to learn that you can recognize a j o k e when such you encounter.
Some of you are just being absurd as you understand that healthy sex is not sex with someone you just met. Originally Posted by Boudin3112
Bullshit. Even wanking is better than no sex at all, and yes there are studies on that. Sex with emotional involvement is better, other things being equal, but sex in a relationship does not guarantee emotional involvement. Eventually it means the opposite, typically. I'll take casual sex with an attractive stranger over the 700th fuck with a fat nagging nuisance, any day.
No study exists that I could find on mental effects of being an engineer, probably because no detrimental side effects from that profession. Originally Posted by Boudin3112
Probably because you didn't look very hard and never talked to an engineer.
Hey sugar, I'm just trying hear you, so much static (it's white noise) calm ur tits.

Edit: And...no, I have not heard about your sensitively to cursing, I'm also sensitive--- Originally Posted by Wanna bone
I'm calm. Did I seem shook up? Guess I should use more winkie emoji's .

I....was actually teasing you. It was a funny thought, you hitting the road and running out shopping for an apology, but hey, I'm easily amused even if I must amuse myself.

I tell everyone I am wordy, and can not relay properly in a few words, what I wish to. Obviously, I know me well. You did seem to think I might be experiencing that female hysteria stuff. Not so, and if I had been more wordy, maybe you wouldn't have thought my breasts were hysterical. LOL

It's all good!