Do you ever think about old loves?

"Ex's are Ex's for a reason" is what is always say. I think about the great lays I've had, of course. Now, what pops up a lot for me are chicks I should have fucked (I mean the ones who were TRYING to give me the pussy) but I was too stupid to catch the hint.

That shit chaps my ass. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
You always make me laugh! Thanks
I do what I can. This shit is supposed to be fun. Some mofos take this hobby waaaaaaaay too seriously.
There isn't anything wrong with him sharing his feelings on a P4P site. What is sad is that some of you will not have that kind of impact on anyone's life and when you are gone, no one will miss you. Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
Highly doubt that there will be any ECCIE members attending my funeral. Ijs.
I often think of my girlfriend from my senior year of high school, the one with the big tits. And I do have sad memories and regrets, mostly that we never fucked!!
Some of you people have some hard fuckin hearts. I have met and loved some great women here. From time to time, they pop in my head and remind me of some great times, some great relationships, and some great sex.

Biff, you asked if your feelings about her were sad. It sounds like it. It's okay to be sad. Just remember you had the pleasure of her pleasure even if it was only briefly and be grateful.

There isn't anything wrong with him sharing his feelings on a P4P site. What is sad is that some of you will not have that kind of impact on anyone's life and when you are gone, no one will miss you. Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
Glen My Exact thoughts . But still have never forgotten my first Love !
Glen My Exact thoughts . But still have never forgotten my first Love ! Originally Posted by Alfred
Thanks Alfred. Your avitar makes me kinda horny!
Most comments I agree with....if you're into reminiscing, you try to recall the "best of times" per your past relationships and let go of the negative / sad times. Windshield vs rear view mirror thinking, I guess.....dwelling on the past simply prevents one from moving forward and living life to its fullest. And life, as we know, is way, way too short to get bogged down with regrets and What Ifs......