Throwback Thursday Tale: My Modeling Journey in Nostalgic Reflections

Did you RTM the original post? If it meets the criteria for an ad, they have zero problems yanking a thread down. Originally Posted by corona
It's still an ad, as TinMan acknowledges .... gee, everyone gets SO defensive! You guys need to lighten up. Oh, right ... Ho's ain't supposed to make jokes. Sorry for the interruption ...
You live here trying to catch tricks on every threAD, they're not interested in you! It's clear as day. Go find someone else to snitch on, preferably not one of your hooker sisters Originally Posted by BLM69
LOL
I post here maybe two times a month. Yet every time I do, I see you and the same cast of characters filling the content: projection much?
  • BLM69
  • 12-10-2023, 10:20 AM
LOL
I post here maybe two times a month. Yet every time I do, I see you and the same cast of characters filling the content: projection much? Originally Posted by GayleMeyers
And the posts was to hate on a fellow hooker? Kinda backfired on you? Your target audience wasn't impressed 😆
  • Go4it
  • 12-11-2023, 05:41 PM
If you only post here a couple times a month why not make them more productive by creating a nice THREad which could improve your business?
tiffany, great photos from your past!
what sort of modeling where you doing? lingerie model, pinup girl, ???

while it could be a threAD, i'd guess it's more about her reliving/reminiscing about her past and feeling great about how her past helped her make it today.
"... Throwback Thursday had cast its nostalgic charm, celebrating both the beautiful moments of the past and the incredible journey that continues. ..."

Originally Posted by pmdelites
Interesting

It's still an ad, as TinMan acknowledges .... gee, everyone gets SO defensive! You guys need to lighten up. Oh, right ... Ho's ain't supposed to make jokes. Sorry for the interruption ... Originally Posted by GayleMeyers
No, it isn't an ad.
ThreADS can be, but aren’t necessarily ads. The good ones (like this) aren’t.
  • R.M.
  • 12-12-2023, 06:46 AM
I think she's stunning.
In the entertainment industry, it's call "Product Placement".
Product placement is a modern merchandising strategy for brands to reach their target audiences without using overt traditional advertising.

That Coke can in an actors hand, the cars used in Fast & Furious, the Lexus NX and GX 460 used in Halle Berry's "Moonfall", provide lots of value in attracting a buyer, without actually saying, "Buy this New & Improved product".

This is no different.
The question specific to this board is, what is a prohibited ad and what isn’t?

The OP didn’t post rates, services or link to an ad. She didn’t say anything about an incall location. She posted tasteful pics, which meet the site’s image guidelines, with a phone number in her sig line. That’s all within bounds, as far as I can tell. Guys have the means to contact her if they want to know what she’s all about. And I bet those photos had more than a few do so.

Good for her. A great primer for others who aren’t sure of what is allowed and what isn’t.