All ASPD BCD members and Providers UNITE!!!

to late DH.......have seen some already......the mods and admin better LOOK OUT!!!...trouble has arrived.....
oh boy.....

another addiction, great.
to late DH.......have seen some already......the mods and admin better LOOK OUT!!!...trouble has arrived..... Originally Posted by bobbysims
Ha!!!
  • bbkid
  • 01-05-2010, 12:27 PM
lets hope the ones that RUN AMUCK ON ASPD.....dont find this site....

sincerely
bobby Originally Posted by bobbysims
If you only knew, sweet lady. If you only knew.............
seriously .. if there is one out there with this : please hook me up with the 411 ....
I'm with you CB, waited until the very last with P. This seems quite nice though. And Aiden, I can't imagine anyone having anything to bitch about you. LOL
ya'll be nice to DH- hell all he wants is blue water.....
I thought ASPD was gone. What am I missing?
Personally, I have my doubts that eraps ever gets going. Truthfully, IMO its really pointless and not necessary to start another board. This board has filled the void.
i imagine it isn't so pointless for those that gave away their greenbacks
i imagine it isn't so pointless for those that gave away their greenbacks Originally Posted by island_beau
I guess you could look at it like that.....What's did BCD cost? Fifty bucks? Are we really gonna stress over Fifty bucks? I can't tell you how many times I've paid 240.00 and got shitty service. What I do....chaulked it up.

I dunno.....I guess, I just have a different perspective and still think its not necessary to create another board.
dont forget the 10k in "donations" they wanted to start the site
dont forget the 10k in "donations" they wanted to start the site Originally Posted by island_beau
It's amusing to imagine what must go through some peoples minds when they come up with shit like that and think "hey, maybe this will work".