Donald Trump makes history, but not in a good way!

the biggest thing i liked about trumps speech last night was when he said he wouldn't lie to the American people like politicians like obama and Hillary do

that we are big enough to take the truth

obama and hillary lie to us for their own financial and political and ideological purposes

take the Benghazi fiasco.....lies why? to protect Obama and Hillary

they didn't have the backs of the people there...no they used the people there for their own backs and then lied about it
Trump's staff is family, sure he pays them more. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Really? Is that because you get more of an allowance than the family maid?

So you think everyone is living off mommy and daddy, like you do?
Do you really think any politician is in touch with the average American?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Only if they have a fat wallet and its within reach.
the biggest thing i liked about trumps speech last night was when he said he wouldn't lie to the American people like politicians like obama and Hillary do Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
"He lied to everybody last night when he said he "humbly" accepted the nomination."
- Stephen Colbert
"He lied to everybody last night when he said he "humbly" accepted the nomination."
- Stephen Colbert
Originally Posted by Prolongus
It's truly comical to watch how you dickhead lib-retards came into this forum today to post quotes from your favorite comedians as if that proves your insignificant points. Your "venerated sources", per their own admissions, are mere comedians, and it's laughable how you and your ilk treat them as almighty fonts of wisdom. It's you who is the joke, because you're admitting that your world view is given to you by a comedian.
Really? Is that because you get more of an allowance than the family maid?

So you think everyone is living off mommy and daddy, like you do? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You are a sad little fuck lexie.
It's truly comical to watch how you dickhead lib-retards came into this forum today to post quotes from your favorite comedians as if that proves your insignificant points. Your "venerated sources", per their own admissions, are mere comedians, and it's laughable how you and your ilk treat them as almighty fonts of wisdom. It's you who is the joke, because you're admitting that your world view is given to you by a comedian. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Where do you get your world view from chimpette? Gay rey?
Only if they have a fat wallet and its within reach. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Well that cancels out most of us. So you pretty much proved my point.

Jim
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
FTFY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Give me examples where his actions have shown prejudice against minorities and women? Not some statement he made, but actual examples of people discriminated against.

With the tens of thousands he has employed where are the ones who experienced discrimination? Where are the women he abused and made unwanted advances against? Where are his lazy, drug infested kids?

Love him or hate him he has had a huge impact on NY and other cities. Love him or hate him he has enabled 10's of thousands of people to provide for their families. Love him or hate him he has enjoyed incredible success personally and professionally. Love him or hate him he is a very intelligent man.
FTFY, Ekim I am the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Thought so......
Trump's staff is family, sure he pays them more. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Actually, Trump has a lot more people working for him than his family.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
FTFY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Actually, Trump has a lot more people working for him than his family. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Are you talking about the illegals he had work for him pal?
Are you talking about the illegals he had work for him pal? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Don't think they were illegals he obtained visas for them.