BBW providers

I have tried this route 2-3 times and honestly, it is not for me. Just like my life-long favorite, having sexy feet in my face - is not for everyone, either! Enjoy what you enjoy!
The confidence this is a big deal with me. When I was travelling to Dallas for bidness, I frequented a bar called "Spanky's" which labeled itself as "The Neighborhood Bar With A Twist." They catered to the BBW crowd and I must say some of our best friends we met there.
After hours we loved to go to the Lido to see some of the "Performances."
I have nothing against bbw. Most of the ones I know are friendly enough people. As far as my tastes go, I prefer thin women for the most part. Every now and then I'll have some fun with a thick (not bbw) lady.
This may be the hottest thing I have read on Eccie. Originally Posted by Find Your Joy
Wish we were located closer I'd love to visit with you and experience this with you as well as taking you to several shaking, quivering, convulsions of your own!
Wish we were located closer I'd love to visit with you and experience this with you as well as taking you to several shaking, quivering, convulsions of your own! Originally Posted by Dynalow96
That experience may be worth a road trip. I will have to see what I can do
  • Zena
  • 10-03-2016, 04:41 PM
This is so hot. I'm a thick juicy curvy BBW, AND I LOVE THIS THREAD. I'M ALL WORKED UP NOW. WHAT'S A GODDESS TO DO ??? lol.
I love women of all sizes but I like Bigger girls better. Mocha, your pic at the balcony makes me want to follow my favorite scenario below. I would love to be buried face into that beautiful ass.

I love starting with a little kissing, DFK and then on to breast play.

Moving back up to their neck, then round to the back of the neck. Next I work my way down the back, rubbing, touching and kissing, to their ass while they lay face down.

I proceed to caress, lick, and worship that nice round ass, moving inward from the edge to that tender soft hole. Then on downward to the sweet pussy.

A flip over to the back to better access those silky lips and wet warmness. Once they are good and dripping, on to my face.

I love being on my back and having a bigger woman sit on my face while she grinds and moans. That tasty wet, dripping pussy filling my mouth as I run my hands up her back and back down to caress those ass checks. Sucking those lips and clit until they are super engorged and tender. Pressing my face deep into her, seeking with my touch as far as I can until I cannot breath and then coming up for a little air. I can spend a lot of time like this as it is a huge turn on for me.

Having her tenderly play with my cock until I am about to explode then getting on and riding me until I convulse with pleasure.

I can't do this last in the hobby world, but I have fantasies of having my girlfriend then remount my face and make me clean her pussy of my cum until she squirts on may face. I have not made that leap yet but thinking of it is a huge turn on ass well.

Damn, I think I need to go spend some time in the bathroom now.
This is so hot. I'm a thick juicy curvy BBW, AND I LOVE THIS THREAD. I'M ALL WORKED UP NOW. WHAT'S A GODDESS TO DO ??? lol. Originally Posted by Zena
Zena,
I've read your reviews and you are so intoxicating. Your pictures and what your visitors say in their reviews. We'd need at least 3 hours to get there real good.
This is so hot. I'm a thick juicy curvy BBW, AND I LOVE THIS THREAD. I'M ALL WORKED UP NOW. WHAT'S A GODDESS TO DO ??? lol. Originally Posted by Zena
Uhhh....Sit on my face, perhaps!
Hotdamn. Phew! I think I know what I'm "jilling off" tonight to!
I see you're in NWA ... I need to make a visit already lol.

I love women of all sizes but I like Bigger girls better. Mocha, your pic at the balcony makes me want to follow my favorite scenario below. I would love to be buried face into that beautiful ass.

I love starting with a little kissing, DFK and then on to breast play.

Moving back up to their neck, then round to the back of the neck. Next I work my way down the back, rubbing, touching and kissing, to their ass while they lay face down.

I proceed to caress, lick, and worship that nice round ass, moving inward from the edge to that tender soft hole. Then on downward to the sweet pussy.

A flip over to the back to better access those silky lips and wet warmness. Once they are good and dripping, on to my face.

I love being on my back and having a bigger woman sit on my face while she grinds and moans. That tasty wet, dripping pussy filling my mouth as I run my hands up her back and back down to caress those ass checks. Sucking those lips and clit until they are super engorged and tender. Pressing my face deep into her, seeking with my touch as far as I can until I cannot breath and then coming up for a little air. I can spend a lot of time like this as it is a huge turn on for me.

Having her tenderly play with my cock until I am about to explode then getting on and riding me until I convulse with pleasure.

I can't do this last in the hobby world, but I have fantasies of having my girlfriend then remount my face and make me clean her pussy of my cum until she squirts on may face. I have not made that leap yet but thinking of it is a huge turn on ass well.

Damn, I think I need to go spend some time in the bathroom now. Originally Posted by Roland45
Miss Mocha. Simply amazing that you have that kind of stamina and drive to go for long, long periods and still keep cumming at it. It would be a wonderful experience for me as I love to be drained to the point of dry cumming. Love the convulsing and not a single drop comes out love that soreness that lasts for a few days that tender hurt down deep. Originally Posted by Dynalow96
.... looks like I need to get Houston (particularly you) on the TDL too.
What I bolded instantly puts this song in my mind #meow:

thick lady here as well
  • RoxyG
  • 10-09-2016, 11:24 AM
Attachment 576453 Originally Posted by RoxyG
I couldn't agree more and I gotta say that for me there's nothing and I mean nothing like being on the bottom in 69 with a beautiful sexy set of thick thighs wrapped my head as I hold them firmly as she cums and tries to pull up I tighten my grip and pull her back down for more, more, more!
  • Luxie
  • 10-15-2016, 12:41 AM
Ohh, where has this thread been hiding?!